Junior's Restaurant Employee Reviews in United States

Good Restaurant
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Mashantucket, CTOctober 1, 2015
I loved working here. The employees made me feel like I was a part of their family. Managers were nice and made it clear that I was doing a great job as a host.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Casino
good chicken pot pie
Bartender / Server (Former Employee) –  foxwoods casinoSeptember 18, 2015
nice place.. management needs to be updated....fellow co-workers help you out when possible. high employee turn over. due to mismanagement.
Pros
good food
Cons
no break when busy. but the 1/2 hr is taken out of your pay
Chef
Head Chef (Former Employee) –  Fishkill, NYJuly 29, 2015
This was a best job i ever did,i learned a lot of things from the head chef,how to cook steaks,seafood,everybody was friendly,except the management,they would not give personal days off,one time my wife become ill and i had to take her to the doctor and i called the manager that i will be late because i have to take my wife to the doctor,so when i go back to work the manager says you are fired,without any reason .I really loved this job.when the head chef quit,i was head chef.
Pros
free lunch, dinner
productive place and late nights
Pest Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 30, 2015
with this company I have drived all throughout Houston and ive got to known Houston better. These job is productive but its a late night job from 10 pm to 3am usually.
Pros
free pest control for my home
Cons
late nights working
Meet wonderful people in a well known restaurant
Server (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 12, 2013
Junior's is a great place to meet different people from around the world. The restaurant is well-known for it's cheesecake and many tourists come to enjoy a slice. The experience at Junior's has strengthened my social, communication, and hospitality skills.
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 13, 2013
This job had its many ups and downs. I was a cashier and mainly worked in the take out department. It was a very busy place to work which I liked because I like to stay productive. I was introduced to Seamless Web while working here so that was one benefit I was able to walk away with. Some of my ex co-workers are still my friends till this day and that is a great thing. I would say the hardest part of my job was having to carry heavy trays of cakes from the back fridge to the take out department to be portioned out into clam shells.
Pros
benefits, free lunch, ft hours plus
Cons
drama, gossip
Great restaurant, great service, and great food.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Boonton, NJMay 8, 2012
Offered great service at reasonable prices. Food was always served fresh.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Junior's Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.