Implements and manages daily operation of all Junior Achievement progrms in western Racine County. Secures volunteers and educators. Increases public awareness of all programs. Assures program quality, expansion and good school relations. This project management position is fast-paced, requires impeccable attention to details in a frequently changing environment.
1. Secure Volunteers: Secure volunteer commitments from a variety of sources including busines organizations, colleges, parent groups and returning volunteers. Responsible fo contacting new and existing business accounts to secure program voluntees. Work with companies and volunteers directly to secure school placement, desired JA program and appropriate orientation. Coordinate and implement annualvolunteer marketing efforts for territory. Processes include sales calls, presentations, meetings and phone follow up with individual volunteers.
2. Program Management: Responsible for contacting new and existing school accounts. Work with schools and educators directly for program placement and appropriate orientation. Renews commitments of schools and educators currently utilizing the programs. Markets and secures programming at schools not participating.
3. Program Quality: Assures quality programming through phone calls, classroom monitoring and evaluation instruments. Continually provides feedback, materials and other resources to educators.
4. Funding: Assists in securng funding through contacting businesses. Seeks funding from civic organizations. Deliver necessary presentations.
5. Public Relations: Helps increase public awareness in the education community through presentations, newsletters and communication meetings.
6. Orientations: Maintain and implement volunteer orientation of programs. Work with Director to secure locations of training and develop orientation materials.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in Education, Communication, Business or equivalent experience. Proven oral and written communication skills. Computer literacy. Demonstrated organizational and planning skills. Highly motivated and self-directed individual. Knowledge of Racine County businesses and educational communities. Previous sales experiece preferred.
NOTE: This is a part time position with a maximum of 988 hours per year. This position requires more hours during the school year and less during the summer months. Paid holidays, vacation and personal days are included. Hours are flexible during the work week and can work around school and family schedules. Pay is based on experience and ranges between $13 - $15/hr.