A marketing services company in the Bay Area is looking for a senior-level Linux Systems Engineer to be part of their team working on complex and highly available web systems.
Job Title: Senior Linux Systems Engineer
Location: San Francisco or Palo Alto, CA
Job Type: Fulltime Permanent
You will be working on client-facing projects and will primarily be responsible for the day-to-day administration and deployment support of client systems in a multi-platform environment.
You must be willing to work on-call to support client's 24x7 operations.
- Linux Administration (Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS): 5+ Years
- Cloud Computing / IaaS (Amazon EC2 and Rackspace): 2+ Years
- Scripting (Ruby , Bash or Perl): 2+ Years
- LAMP/.NET environment build and configuration experience
- Web and Internet Technologies
- Relational database technology, replication and clustering
- Managed hosting providers (Rackspace, Joyent, Terremark and others)
- Networking, including Load balancing and high availability planning
- Consulting & On-Call Experience
- Client Interfacing Skills
- Systems Automation experience a big plus
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008 a big plus
- MSSQL 2005 and 2008 a big plus
Recruiter / Juno Group, Inc
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Juno Group is, headquartered in Colorado and operating nationwide. Our function is to provide resources to our clients. Those resources...