Well-established nationwide provider of superior property management services is seeking a seasoned Assistant Property Manager in the Naples area!
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative and energetic with the ability to bring experience and expertise to the position. Successful candidates will assist with day-to-day operations of the apartment community, aimed at maintaining the Company's continued success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Representing the Property Manager during periods of their absence.
- Collection of all rents and fees to achieve zero delinquency.
- Prepare bank deposits and transport for deposit.
- Pursue any delinquencies via eviction action or designated collection agency.
- Oversee and maintain company customer service standards; respond to residents' requests and work with residents to minimize and resolve problems; follow through to ensure issues are resolved and documented.
- Assist with leasing; oversee and maintain prospect, traffic and leasing data.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Property Manager.
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Yardi experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to post and read computerized rent roll and collection reports.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and customer service abilities, coupled with proven written and oral communication skills.
- Possess above-average telephone communication skills.
- Demonstrate leasing and marketing skills and knowledge of fair housing laws.
Competitive pay plus benefits!