Jupiter Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent working environment and great team members
Scheduler/Receptionist/Customer service (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJuly 22, 2016
It was a great place to work, and treated us like family. Management was great for so many years, and my co-workers were my favorite part of the job. We all worked together to get the job done and had fun while doing so. I worked in many departments through out the hospital and enjoyed all of them!
Pros
Great job environment with the best co-workers you can for!
Current Team Member RN
confidential (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJanuary 14, 2016
Horrible place to work. Haitians are rude. leadership is unfriendly and uncaring. the project manager doing the job now is horrible and racist so anyone else can do a better job. nurses are overworked. nurses work so hard with little leadership or supervision.
Overworked & Underpaid
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLMay 8, 2016
They work you like a dog. All they care about are the numbers. They are extremely cheap (when it comes to their employees). Look for something else.
Loved working for this company. Fair and friendly.
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 19, 2015
My experience with this company was great. I would have loved to stay under their employ but 3rd Shirt for 2 yrs was all i could take. There were no Day Shift positions available for me at the time when I needed the switch. Was very sad to leave behind the friends I made and a position that i LOVED.
Pros
Holiday Gift/Bonuses, Fun People
Cons
Political Environment, Yearly Re-enrollment for benefits(worth it)
Fun place to work great people
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLSeptember 30, 2015
A typical day enter a patients room and greet them with a smile. Then share a little conversation and begin the cleaning.

You get to learn a lot about yourself and others.

They have excellent management I love them all.

My co-workers were great they loves to help out if needed.

The hardest part about the job is nothing really because if you love to clean you should not have a problem. You have to have a passion for speaking to people you know nothing about its an excited to learn different things about a person you don't know.

The most enjoyable part is knowing you are a part of a great team.
nice place to work
IT Support Technician Intern (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLDecember 14, 2015
awesome co-workers
installed and configured networks printers
installed and configured applications
remote desktop
Intriguing interested workplace
Wound Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLNovember 11, 2015
A frequent overturn of nurse managers and program directors. Managed by an outside management company, rules always changing.
great place to work
CNA Nursing Assistant/ Telemetry (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 5, 2015
they were very concerned with patient care and comfort. had a good program for semimars to improve level of care. compensation was good.
Pros
good working conditions
Distribution Tech
Distribution Technician (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLAugust 8, 2015
inventory and put away produce and also count department stock rooms and refill them

management could be better and co-workers are pretty good

really isn't anything hard about the day
n/a
Materials management (Current Employee) –  Jupiter Medical CenterJuly 29, 2015
Great place and environment
Working in a hospital there's no such thing as a typical day there all different.
Co-workers are good people with the same objective to take care of our patients health and wellness
productive and satisfying place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLMarch 10, 2015
A typical day at work is getting report from previous shift, assessing , planning and implementing.
Management does not get in the way as long as you are doing your job.
The hardest part of the job sometimes is the staffing ratio.
The most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of the patients and see them get better and having great co- workers that I get along with that I can rely on in times I may need help.
Pros
room to grow
Cons
short breaks at times.
great place to work
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJuly 28, 2015
although the work was extensive and voluminous, it was rewarding and well worth the time and effort require. loved the job
Pros
great benefits
Cons
rude individuals
Great place to work. Charge nurses very helpful
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  5th floorJuly 9, 2015
Day shift fast paced but the employees team here makes it possible to complete task. Hardest part of job long hours on my feet. Best part. Patient care.
Lot of work and responiblies
Dietary Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJanuary 24, 2015
Job changed six months ago. For 25 years ordered all the food and supplies for the kitchen. Put away stock. Inventoried items. Did computer work for budget helped build computer programs. 2 years ago was taken off hourly pay and put on salary.

The last six months have been preparing food for patients. Checking on other employees. Checking food trays that go to patients. Cleaning floors and dishes. Because I am salary I am expected to work on days off if people call off. Suppose to work longer hours.
Pros
free lunch .benefits
Cons
on salary, work 10 - 12 hours a day.. hours of work are suppose to be 12pm-8:30pm but usually it is 12pm -10pm
used to be a great place to work
full time employee (Former Employee) –  JMCJanuary 23, 2015
do not let the "community"hospital fool you this place is all about the finances.typical day will be a guess for you beacuse of "productivity" full time employees or like the management call you "team member" will be force to take pdo at any day.most people are hired on as needed basis,no benefits.no room to grow.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
daily work insecurity.
Professional environment, small hospital, although expanding, team work environment, Certified nursing assistants are wonderful
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLNovember 17, 2014
My day a work usually starts by taking bedside report, checking labs and then chart checks, then passing patient medications. There is always ongoing communication with Case management, physicians, occupational, and physical therapists. There is a lot of coordinating that must be done within these disciplines. We communicate a lot with patient and family members regarding plan of care. Patient acuity can be stressful at times, especially during season. Management tries to ensure adequate staffing. Co-workers on my unit are great and very helpful. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with patients and making a difference in their lives.
wonderful place
nursing (Former Employee) –  Jupiter FLOctober 9, 2014
I have worked part time for several years at Jupiter Pavilion. I have to say it was one of the nicest, most enjoyable places to work. Friendly staff, terrific CNAs. Staff was super helpful and friendly. Only down fall, I found the unit manager to be rough and gruff. Somewhat of a bully. Disrespectful at times to staff,assuming she knew more then everyone. Thought her way was the only and right way. Definitely not a team player.
Pros
wonderful staff. kind, friendly and helpful
Cons
poor unit manager. arrogant and disrespectful
Excellent facility
Physical Therapist Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLSeptember 29, 2014
I worked at JMC for 9 weeks as a Student Physical Therapy Assistant. I found it to be an extremely well run facility. The staff are very knowledgeable and extremely caring. It is a team effort where everyone pitches in to put the patients first. I was very impressed with the level of care each patient received and I was proud to be part of the staff.
Great people to work with
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJuly 2, 2014
I was a student at Jupiter Medical Center in the nuclear medicine department so the above rating doesn't really apply. What I can honestly say is the team I worked with was fabulous. I enjoyed being there every day. They taught me the skills necessary to successfully pass the NMTCB and ARRT exams. Each member of the team is well educated and knows her job inside and out. I would love to work there if given the opportunity.
This is what you make of it.
Nursing Assistant/UNIT SECRETARY (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJune 3, 2014
My days at work can sometime be full of joy and some other days be stressful and very challenging. I learned how to deal with very sick patient and patient thats looking for a place to lay their heads. I learn how to deal with the different staff personalities and culture. No comment on the managemet..No comment on my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is dealing with patient that can do for themselves but they rather take away from patientthats in need just so they can be catered too. The beginning of the shift, and the end of the shift.

Jupiter Medical Center Reviews by Location