(California, Texas, South East, North East)
Jurox is a family owned Animal Health Company with its global headquarters in New South Wales, Australia. Currently expanding its operations worldwide, Jurox has a wealth of experience and a wide range of products servicing all aspects of the health and welfare of both companion and production animals.
The company will enter the U.S. market with headquarters in Kansas City. With the launch of a unique product in the area of anesthesia for companion animals, Jurox will develop its own team of dedicated professionals to service an expanding protfolio.
Jurox is seeking four (4) experienced Regional Sales Managers based in California, Texas, South East and North East, each capable of developing a team of highly proficient territory managers to support a unique companion animal product in the area of Veterinary Anesthesia.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing and be instrumental in implementing a regional sales strategy to maximize revenue and profits.
- Regionally based
- Ensure all region goals and objectives (sales budgets, territory activities) are achieved * Recruit and develop a high performance sales team to deliver targeted sales and profit objectives
- Manage designated Distributors and Key Accounts providing and coordinating necessary support
- Ensure compliance of Salesforce™ as CRM system for all reporting staff, assessing data daily
- Coordinate monthly schedule to provide in-territory coaching and support
- Provide quarterly reviews of all direct reports and key accounts
- Support the needs of internal and external stakeholders (Management, KOLs, Key Accounts, Distributors and Veterinary Associations)
- Work with Regional Veterinary Services to coordinate territory sales strategies and CE events
- Communicate all technical inquiries to Veterinary Services in a timely fashion
- Extensive travel will be required
Skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales management experience within the Animal Health Industry
- Key Account Management skills
- Adept with technology and systems including Microsoft office and CRM systems
- Ability to analyze and monitor sales data to effectively manage territory performance
- Highly self-motivated and goal oriented, with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Complete administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Proven experience with Salesforce™ CRM
- Proven ability to create and implement strategic business plans
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a family owned company entering the U.S. market with a unique product and a strong focus on providing a high level of customer service and product support. Jurox is interested in speaking to current Sales Managers working within the Animal Health Industry who are seeking a career with an international animal health team.
Compensation will be determined based on industry experience which will include an annual base salary, potential for annual bonus and full benefits package.
Jurox is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion..