Just In Time Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

very secretive environment
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHMarch 22, 2016
the most enjoyable thing about working at JIT was clocking out. from the time i got there until i got off it was nothing but people being bossy.
enjoyed my job,loved the environment and co workers and the managment
Medical Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXNovember 23, 2015
the contract ended, the hiring office was unorganized,i loved the place where i worked, just wished my job wouldnt have ended
Pros
i loved working in a military environment
Cons
laid off because of budget cuts, more pay
Productive and good work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 22, 2015
- Hardworking and good management work.
- Learned how to make ups and usps labels.
- Learn how to manage skills.
- I enjoyed alot working there.
- Though it was labour job I learn alot.
Were awsome to work for and found jobs that I liked and loved.
Shipping (Former Employee) –  Ashtabula, OHOctober 3, 2012
I would come into work and print my pick list for the day. Then I would go out and locate the items that I needed with a team member. After picking we would load the trucks with the product. I learned how to organize a warehouse, pick orders, and how to load the trucks the proper way. Management was good but a little on edge due to the warehouse just being opened and everything being out of order. My co-workers were easy going and fun to work with. They made the day go by better. The hardest part of the job was finding the proper cases that needed picked due to the lack of organization when I first arrived. For me the most enjoybale part of the job was doing something that I did not hate getting up and doing. My co-workers made it a good environment to work in.
Pros
friendly work environment
Cons
very unorganized
Should be called "Waste of Time Staffing"
Attempted administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Mentor , OhioDecember 5, 2014
One of the women recruiters was wonderful when I met her at first. After that, no responses to emails or phone calls. Very unprofessional. The few clerical position they offer are all posted online everywhere, you dont need to go through them for any position (just apply on your own). So rude to never respond to a simple email asking if there are any open positions lately... Blows my mind. Literally W.O.T. Staffing.
Cons
no response to simple emails asking about new positions.
Interested in profits, not integrity.
Manager/Recruiting/Staffing (Former Employee) –  CADecember 30, 2013
New owners came in, hired new staff with the exception of a few people. The new owners had never worked in the staffing industry before but tried to reinvent the wheel just to make more profit.

One of the hardest parts of the job was being an ethical and honest person and being forced to work with others who weren't. The direct manager was one of the worst offenders but the operations manager was close behind her, and corporate decision makers didn't care because they were only interested in making a profit. I couldn't stay and work in an office like that...I had to leave.
Loved the work
Office Manager/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LADecember 17, 2012
I enjoyed the work, the owner was a great person to work for. I worked with a good group of clients, I found the work challenging, and I love accounting in every aspect and the owner of the company let me do my work, I was happy until she decided to close the business.
Pros
great environment
Cons
the economy killed the business and it closed
I liked working with the clients they support
RELIEF TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Phonixville,PA.August 16, 2013
Pharmacy was a Startup and it was being reorganized. I liked working there but would have preferred something closer to the city of Philadelphia, Traffic is a congestion problem, The staff & nurses were helpful in making you feel welcomed.
Great Temp agency
Temp worker (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHNovember 11, 2013
This is the best temp ageny ive been to. the work with you to help find you a temp tp perm job and work with you to help you find a job that fits you whether its your first assignment or you third.
Pros
flexible jobs great pay good people
Cons
only in mentor and solon ohio
Gained a lot of experience
Temp (Former Employee) –  shreveport, laMarch 27, 2013
I worked as a temp and I also worked in the office. I gained a lot of experience working in doctor's offices, and as a payroll clerk. I wish the company would have stayed in business.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not managed well
A company who takes responiablity
Medical Assistant -Contractor (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COMarch 25, 2014
I have not been with this company very long, but they are always available to answer questions, and reply quickly with to employees questions and concerns.
Good place to learn but advancement is hopeless
Welder. (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHFebruary 25, 2013
I would like to also to say that this company is highly professional. Until you have a medical issue.
Pros
turkey for the holiday.
Cons
dusty and dirty work site