Just In Time Staffing

Just In Time Staffing Employer Reviews

Interested in profits, not integrity.
Manager/Recruiting/Staffing (Former Employee), CADecember 30, 2013
New owners came in, hired new staff with the exception of a few people. The new owners had never worked in the staffing industry before but tried to reinvent the wheel just to make more profit.

One of the hardest parts of the job was being an ethical and honest person and being forced to work with others who weren't. The direct manager was one of the – more... worst offenders but the operations manager was close behind her, and corporate decision makers didn't care because they were only interested in making a profit. I couldn't stay and work in an office like that...I had to leave. – less
Great Temp agency
Temp worker (Former Employee), Mentor, OHNovember 11, 2013
Pros: flexible jobs great pay good people
Cons: only in mentor and solon ohio
This is the best temp ageny ive been to. the work with you to help find you a temp tp perm job and work with you to help you find a job that fits you whether its your first assignment or you third.
I liked working with the clients they support
RELIEF TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Phonixville,PA.August 16, 2013
Pharmacy was a Startup and it was being reorganized. I liked working there but would have preferred something closer to the city of Philadelphia, Traffic is a congestion problem, The staff & nurses were helpful in making you feel welcomed.
Gained a lot of experience
Temp (Former Employee), shreveport, laMarch 27, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: not managed well
I worked as a temp and I also worked in the office. I gained a lot of experience working in doctor's offices, and as a payroll clerk. I wish the company would have stayed in business.
Good place to learn but advancement is hopeless
Welder. (Former Employee), Mentor, OHFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: turkey for the holiday.
Cons: dusty and dirty work site
I would like to also to say that this company is highly professional. Until you have a medical issue.
Loved the work
Office Manager/Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Shreveport, LADecember 17, 2012
Pros: great environment
Cons: the economy killed the business and it closed
I enjoyed the work, the owner was a great person to work for. I worked with a good group of clients, I found the work challenging, and I love accounting in every aspect and the owner of the company let me do my work, I was happy until she decided to close the business.
Were awsome to work for and found jobs that I liked and loved.
Shipping (Former Employee), Ashtabula, OHOctober 3, 2012
Pros: friendly work environment
Cons: very unorganized
I would come into work and print my pick list for the day. Then I would go out and locate the items that I needed with a team member. After picking we would load the trucks with the product. I learned how to organize a warehouse, pick orders, and how to load the trucks the proper way. Management was good but a little on edge due to the warehouse just – more... being opened and everything being out of order. My co-workers were easy going and fun to work with. They made the day go by better. The hardest part of the job was finding the proper cases that needed picked due to the lack of organization when I first arrived. For me the most enjoybale part of the job was doing something that I did not hate getting up and doing. My co-workers made it a good environment to work in. – less