Justice

Justice Employer Reviews

Fun work environment
Brand Rep (Current Employee), Johnstown, PAJanuary 22, 2015
After clocking in meet with a manager and do the "heart". The Heart goes over the days plan and where your zone is for that day. Knowing what has gone on during the day when you weren't there makes you go in with fresh eyes.

I've learned that with hard work and dedication you can show anyone that you are able to accomplish tasks on your own and that you are reliable.

Management makes sure to tell you what you may need to change and what you are excelling at.

Co-workers help each other with tasks and creating new displays.

The hardest part of the job would be keeping the current days sale in mind.

The most enjoyable part of the job is aiding customers in their shopping and helping them create new outfits to show off their personality.
Good for part time employment
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), Hamilton, OHJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: extra spending money as a student, low stress job
Cons: under 18 and wasn't allowed to work a minute past 9:30pm, overworked managers which made them stressed
I worked here while in high school, a typical day included basic retail skills(working register, restocking, assisting customers), I learned how to better problem solve for myself when managers were occupied, though they were very helpful if I did have any questions for them. My co-workers were decent, friendly, and helpful. The hardest part of the job was dealing with busy, rushed crowds, as in most customer service oriented jobs, as well as my first day being Black Friday. The most enjoyable part was organizing the store throughout the day.
cool place with alright people
Brand Rep (Current Employee), Tukwila, WAJanuary 11, 2015
It's alright. The managers always leave. I like the people though. My coworkers were all younger than 30. Mostly minors. the main managers were kind of jerks.
Retail
Assistant Sales Leader (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 10, 2015
Justice is a little girls clothing store. There are over 1000 locations in the world. A fun, fast-paced job.
Productive work enviroment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 10, 2015
A typical day at work would mean putting clothing items back where they belong, cleaning up the store, and making sure everything is in order.
productive work place
Private nanny (Former Employee), Queens, NYDecember 22, 2014
Pros: happniess
Cons: free lunch
we get down to bissness
a typicial day at work is smooth and full of joy
what i have learned is that kids is not easy to care for & work with
management is well with everything
my coworkes and great as well
the hardest part of the job are the kids
the most enjoyable part of the job is being happy doing what you love
Fun workplace
BRAND REP (Current Employee), Durham, NCDecember 19, 2014
Pros: discounted lunches
Cons: sometimes wouldn't get a break or could not take one because it was so busy
Management knew how to make coming into work a fun and enjoyable part of the day. A typical day would include taking about 45 orders in the night shift. Having to close everything down at night and clean is a part of the job tasks. Everyone at this particular branch of Arby's knows each other so they all get along great. They help each other on their down times if the other person is busy. The day seems to go by fast because there is a lot of team work there.
Fun Job, Great people
Brand Representative (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDDecember 17, 2014
Pros: great environment, great team
Cons: pay isnt great
I worked at Justice for 3 1/2 years, and loved every miunte of it. They only reason I left was because I found a job that paid more. But the people are great! Management was always there for you , and was flexible with schedules. Wish I would've never left!
Justice is a very fun place to work at and all other employees were nice.
Brand Rep (Current Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 9, 2014
Cons: short hours
Working at Justice helped me a lot with my communication skills. I really like working here. A typical day at work would be making sure that the store is cleaned up, helping the customers out with anything they need, greeting the customers every time they come into the store, working with the kids that come in, and working the cash register. The cash register is a little difficult to learn at first, but it good easier along the way. Overall, Justice is a nice environment to be in.
NO thanks
Store Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, INNovember 13, 2014
There is no forward growth with this company and they have an extremely high turnover.
productve
sales associate (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCNovember 10, 2014
very fun people to work with, and also fun place to be at. i enjoyed this job a lot.
Fun but I would never go back
Brand Representative, customer service (Former Employee), westminster, CANovember 4, 2014
Didn't work here very long but they only call you when they need you, which is holidays
Great environment and wonderful co-workers!
Brand Representative (Current Employee), Fayetteville, AROctober 27, 2014
Justice is a great company to work for, not only is the job fun but the co-workers are wonderful as well! There were plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Great environment, good staff and very nice cliental
Seasonal Sales Associate (Current Employee), Hattiesburg, MSOctober 24, 2014
Justice is a very great place to shop if you want a good place to go and shop for a little girl. The staff is very friendly and helpful, Managers are very hands on and always there and willing to help when needed. I love the fact that I can help different little girls find clothing suited to their liking. It helps me learn how to deal with the different type of people I may come across while working at any job or just in a store shopping myself. A typical day at work is usually checking out customers or helping little girls/adults find what they are looking for, greeting our customers and,cleaning or straightening up the store.
Not a fun place to work.
Brand Representative (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXOctober 20, 2014
Justice is not a fun place to work. Rules that are meant to provide good customer service actually do the exact opposite. For example, everyone has an assigned zone. Once a customer leaves your zone, you are required to pass them off to another associate rather than continue helping them throughout the store. If another associate is not available, you are supposed to tell them to wait and that you will get another associate to help them as soon as one is available. Then there are the J Bucks and Fun Cards which are meant to be an incentive to get customers to come back to our store. For every $50 spent, the customers receive coupons that they can come back and use at a later date. Because of these coupons, we are supposed to pester every customer into spending $50. And I do mean pester. Doesn't matter if the customer only spends $5, we are supposed to try and talk them into more merchandise. Even if there's a line of people behind them. However, the coupons do not work in conjunction with store wide sales and the store is ALWAYS on sale. This tends to result in angry customers.
Justice does not offer benefits to part time employees and "part time" means like 10 hours or less a week with the exception of peak shopping times like holidays and back to school. Justice does not offer paid time off or paid vacation time to part time employees.
Overall Justice is not a good company to work for. Stupid rules, poor pay and little opportunity to advance make it really unpleasant.
Awesome place to work
Assistant Manager, Sales Associate (Former Employee), Albany, NYOctober 20, 2014
One of the best jobs i had, it was a great job to start with, the manager was fun, friendly, floor moves were always fun. customers were great.
loved working in this fast paced enviorment
Brand Rep (Part-time) (Former Employee), MOOctober 18, 2014
Pros: fun work enviorment
Cons: pay
I like working with people so this job was great for me. it was also fun seeing the young girls shop with their parents.
Great office experience
Records Specialist (Current Employee), Largo, FLOctober 17, 2014
Pros: have great breaks
Cons: short breaks
It is very busy at work always have something to do..I love every thing I do at work..
Funnest Places to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mentor, OHOctober 15, 2014
The only thing you need to know about this job is customer service is number one. You must have an outgoing personality and be chipper and perky at all times. By far one of my favorite jobs I have ever had. The ONLY thing its lacking is amount of pay is very low compared to other stores.
Really job place to get experiance
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHOctober 8, 2014
Pros: great coworkers, great hours
Cons: short breaks
I learned to prioritize my time by doing a couple projects at the same time. Be welcoming and kind to all customers at all cost. How to check out clothes and manage sales.

1 2 3 4 5

About Justice

With over 900 stores throughout the United States, Canada, and an international presence, Tween Brands is the leading tween specialty – Read more