JustinBradley

JustinBradley United States Employee Reviews

Great place to work. Awesome co-workers and very team oriented culture.
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Washington DCApril 4, 2013
Pros: accessible office locations. great work/life balance and opportunities for advancement.
A typical day at work involves catching up with co-workers and then collaborating to make a plan for things that need to be done on that day. Every day offers unique challenges that make it an interesting place to come to work. The work is fulfilling and strays away from the mundane and cumbersome.

I learned to be a more effective team player and embrace opportunities to take on more responsibilities for which I gained acknowledgment from senior management. I also learned the value of building strong professional internal and external networks to make me a more effective worker.

Management at this firm are very supportive of their subordinates and encourage them to take advantage of opportunities to further their careers. The management structure is more conducive to a team and peer environment rather than abiding by more traditional hierarchical structure. The senior team consists of experienced and talented professionals that one can gain a lot of invaluable knowledge from.

One of the greatest assets this firm has is its human capital. My co-workers were very talented individuals and everyone worked well together. I built strong personal and professional working relationships with my co-workers.

This is a great company to work for. The culture encourages innovation and change.
Professional, positive culture
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Washington DCMarch 31, 2013
Pros: professional, trustworthy, good benefits
My experience at JustinBradley has been very positive. They are professional in their interactions and come across as considerate employers. They have reached out to me often for feedback to evaluate and improve their approach and processes. Their culture promotes mutual trust, balances fun and work, and ensures appropriate benefits/compensation. They make day-to-day interactions really easy.
Great company
Sr. Financial Recruiter (Former Employee), Washington, DCMarch 28, 2013
Pros: positive work environment, entrepreneurial culture, strong management, loyal client relationships, work/life balance, compensation
I spent just over three years at JustinBradley and had a tremendous experience. The company's culture is based on an individual, relationship-based approach to staffing and they have been very successful in that regard. JustinBradley's top management sets an excellent example and provides a strong environment and resources for employees to succeed.

It's an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment and each day presents different challenges and opportunities. The company's employees are smart, driven and know how to deliver for their candidates and clients. Everyone is friendly, easy to work with and dedicated to the growth and success of the company.

Above all, JustinBradley truly values and is committed to its employees. The training is comprehensive and ongoing, and the benefits and work/life balance are excellent. There is a great opportunity for personal growth and development.

About JustinBradley

Headquartered in Washington, DC, JustinBradley is a nationally recognized leader in connecting financial and business talent with – Read more