Justrite Manufacturing Company LLC, a parent company of Basic Concepts Inc. and US Chemical Storage Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Pays very good, outstanding benifets
Machine Operator Assembly, Fill in Machine Setup (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILApril 10, 2017
Justrite is a good place to work and one of the best paying jobs in this area. Not all of the company people actually care about the operators who work the production floor because we are a union, but above all its a great place to work.
Pros
great pay, great benifets
Cons
summer heat is extream
Provides great wage and benefits to employees
Dept 82-Group Leader/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILJune 7, 2016
Justrite is able to provide long term job employment and regular wage increases. Union employee after probationary period is over
Pros
Wage, Benefits, Employee assistance progam, Wellness and Health incenitives
Cons
55+ Hours most of the time
Company moving in many directions
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILNovember 8, 2013
Company has been on a expansion ever since I worked there. Lots of ideas and building up of people. Company is very profitable and has a great product. Typical Manufacturing environment
a good place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILMarch 4, 2013
I was packing fire into a box , wial placing stickers an parts into a box wial the line was moving , plus we had to clean up after the shift .. The management was good. The people i worked with was fun an we laughed all the time at lunch an breaks ..The hardest part was when i was there for 3 months an he told us not to buy a new car the ment they was goona let people go an i was on that list....
Pros
20 minutes away from my apartment
Cons
breaks was every 2 hrs an we had a 30 ty minute lunch
Temp Job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILJanuary 13, 2013
The only bad thing about Justrite is that when I worked there I was a temp and on my 89th day they let me go so they wouldn't have to hire me full time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Justrite Manufacturing Company LLC, a parent company of Basic Concepts Inc. and US Chemical Storage. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

4.7

Justrite Manufacturing Company LLC, a parent company of Basic Concepts Inc. and US Chemical Storage Reviews by Job Title

Justrite Manufacturing Company LLC, a parent company of Basic Concepts Inc. and US Chemical Storage Reviews by Location