JWilliams Staffing Employee Reviews

Favorable workplace culture and environment
Real Estate Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2018
Appreciate the opportunity to collaborate and learn new skills to enhance my career; and
Enjoy meeting people and supporting their decision making towards purchasing a new home.
Fine when work is available
Leasing Consultant/Concierge (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 14, 2017
Nice staff just not consistent enough work for me to survive.
Typical day is just working in leasing office and sometimes showing the property.
Hardest part of job is finding how to park at each new assignment.
Most enjoyable part of job is not feeling trapped.
Pros
Nice staff and work fine when it was available
Cons
Most jobs offered far away
ok
New Homes Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 5, 2017
Management were very unprofessional. Was double assigned for a builder several times and was told to go home after I drove all the way to the assignment and was not compensated for my time or travel. Manage focused on the negatives and not positives of thier employees.
Pros
Cons
Low pay
Great staffing agency for leasing professionals
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 7, 2017
JWilliams Staffing is perfect for anyone looking to start on a new career path in leasing/property management. They provide you with the tools necessary to build on prior sales experience and become an expert in your new position. They have helped me advance from an assignment to a long term assignment and I am currently awaiting a job offer from the company that started me off as a temp. Would highly recommend this company for someone with high end sales/customer service experience looking for a more steady schedule or clerical position.
Great learning experience
New Home Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 4, 2017
You definitely have to be a self-starter and take initiative. No direct supervision but you get out of it what you put in to it. A great way to show builders who you are and what you are capable of.
Loved the freedom it allowed to modify my work
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  IrvineSeptember 12, 2017
I liked the teamwork office environment that front and back office has. Also, the flexibility in work hours allowed. However, management lacked knowledge of the time and effort employees undergo.
Pros
Excellent employee relations
Cons
Managers lack knowledge, and drive extremely lazy
Temporary job
Independent Commercial Lease Consultant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 11, 2017
This job gives employees exposure to the homebuilders in the area. JWilliams vets all employees making sure that they present a professional appearance and are have the proper training to perform the job at a level commensurate of a quality home builder such as Meritage.
Great job with access to people
New Homes Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2017
A relaxed and productive environment with easy going realtors that understood what I was to do and how to explain it. The pay was fair, allowing us to learn more about the real estate field as well.
JWilliams Staffing
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 27, 2017
The environment of the office is pretty upbeat within the Call Center! Lots to do, nicely lit, beautiful view when you stand up, nice boss, it's a great place to work! Sometimes it's hard to fill an order but it's a good time trying to find the right person! Most enjoyable part is my team!
Cons
On the 10th floor
Market Based
Real Estate Sales- New Homes (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 20, 2017
So far everyone is super courteous

Competitive market

Hopefully this company will place me with a builder for permanent employment.

Fingers crossed
You get out what you put in
New Home Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2017
Most of the agents that you sit in for think of you as a warm body, however if you communicate with them and let them know your interest in their company they will take the time out to tell you about their company and how to get in.
Pros
Get to sit in at some beautiful homes, get an idea of how new home sales works, placed as many days as you want
Cons
You never get to see the agent you sit in for, which can make it hard to learn what you want from them so you have to speak up.
Great experience
New Home Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 3, 2017
Very dedicated and professional stuff. Very responsive. Pleasure to deal with. Appreciate ability to get the experience with different communities and builders.
Pros
Getting great experience with variety of developers
Cons
No benefits
Good for temporary
Leasing Agent / Bilingual (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 7, 2017
I would recommend JWilliams highly for anyone looking for a temporary position. They are so nice and so helpful all the time and they always keep me busy.
Pros
Excellent customer service, quick response to e-mail and phone calls
Cons
pay is low for the type of position provided.
great company works hard to place candidates
New Home Sales Counselor Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 4, 2017
Great company to get into new home sales with. Will work hard to make sure you are matched up with the right company for your skill set. Easy to talk to and willing to help in any way they can.
Very Professional Staff
New Home Sales (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 14, 2016
Was not able to provide enough work after moving to an area they requested
New Home Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  East Bay San Francisco AreaDecember 4, 2016
Very disorganized, lost me in the system several times. Based in Irvine, CA was really not prepared to deal with northern California locations. Was constantly getting calls for the other end of the state. Really no explanations for their decisions and office politics were a problem.
Excellent working conditions. Enjoy working there.
Real Estate Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 26, 2016
I enjoy the variety of work at the different model homes. The agents I work with are very knowledgeable and helpful. I enjoy the work very much. I am a detailed oriented person and like making sure that the models are in order. I also like to work on my own and many times I have worked alone. I like to keep busy and there is always something to do. I read up on the materials so I am able to answer questions. If I need to find out more information, I can contact the agent or peruse the information at the office.
Good Industry
Accounts Receivable Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 9, 2016
The industry is great . The vendors , the residents are all very nice to deal with. Its always busy and its a pleasure to be able to help residents.
They will give you a fair shot , and kickstart your career
New Home Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 13, 2016
JWilliams Staffing is incredibly professional from start to finish. They value their job candidates , and will do everything in their power to ensure you receive the best opportunities. After 2 months of doing various assignments for builders J Williams sent me out to, I am receiving a job offer to work alongside the same sales agents I shadowed. I came to work did my part, and now JWilliams fulfilled their promise to me by ensuring I was set up to succeed.

I am all about good business, and thats exactly what JWilliams Staffing does. Keep a positive attitude, live the part, and you will succeed. Keep open minded through the process, sometimes a great job takes time. They will advocate for your success.

I am on track to sell the new communities opening up with this builder come Fall this year, and this opportunity would have not come my way if it werent for the help of JWilliams Staffing. Thank you!!!
Pros
Professional, Timely, Helpful
Cons
You can't live on $14 an hour forever, but it keeps you focused on the bigger picture
Professional and responsive
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAApril 30, 2016
Just started with this temp agency a month ago. The staff is professional, informative and responsive to all e-mails and phone calls. Excellent customer service very hard to find in this day and time.
Pros
Excellent customer service, quick response to e-mail and phone calls
Cons
pay is low for the type of position provided.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JWilliams Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.