K&B Design is a renewable energy design company that specializes in photovoltaics. We provide complete photovoltaic designs for both commercial and residential photovoltaic systems to reach optimal performance and meet current national electric code and local municipality standards. We offer support to sales, installation, and the end user. We have experience providing services not only in Arizona but nationwide. We have assisted our client’s complete over 2,000 photovoltaic systems. We have revolutionized the design process to ensure the promptness, reliability/accessibility, accuracy, and quality of our product. We also provide site assessments, electrical evaluations, shade analysis reports, and sales/installation/customer support.
We are looking for a Solar Site Designer. This person will be responsible for solar system layouts of residential and commercial photovoltaic power distribution systems.
Project layouts that include:
- Vicinity map
- Site plan with existing building and city/utility design requirements
- Attachment points layout
- Mounting hardware detail
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting design deadlines
- Quality control documents
- Maintaining site design standards and AutoCAD best practices
- Creating and maintaining AutoCAD blocks
- Verifying city (AHJ) and utilities design requirements
- Identify, initiate, create and implement process improvements
- Solar design experience
- Expert in AutoCAD with emphasis on building layouts
- Understands how to improve project quality and turnaround times
- Four year accredited college degree
- Construction experience
If you are interested in applying please submit resume and answer the below question.
Send resume and answer to: info AT kbrenewabledesign DOT com
1. In one paragraph describe your PV design experience.