K&G Fashion Superstore Employee Reviews

Alright Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJAugust 20, 2017
It payed my bills but was not my preferred place of work. The discounts were great since it was professional attire that is always needed. I recommend if you are desperate.
Fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 17, 2017
Grat team work all the time. Work was straightforward and interacting with the people was amazing. Had long shift, cleaned and prepped merchandize and also cleaned the floor.
Pros
Holidays had special lunches.
Cons
No benefits
Fun place to work at
Suit Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2017
Holiday shoppers can be intense but other than that it's a great company to work for to learn the retail business. Great relationships were made here. My co-workers were like my family.
Pros
Clothing discounts
Cons
Short breaks
Stressful environment
CSR/Cashier and Suit Sales (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTAugust 3, 2017
a typical work day entails putting out stock working the cash register and selling. My Location was very poorly managed. The assistant manager did her best but the head manager and the other key holders all were very difficult and would make the job extremely difficult for you. they have no sense for human decency.
Pros
Having a job
Cons
The management, no benefits, short break time and no respect for employees religious practices or views.
Productive and cool place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GAJuly 30, 2017
Overall I enjoyed my time there. It was very easy and balanced. The atmosphere was very relaxing and inviting. Great staff as well. Never a dull day there.
Laid back job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 27, 2017
this is a great first job. The management is nice and older. They were understanding to school needs. The people were nice and the store was clean for the most part.
Pros
work culture
Cons
slow at times
The worst
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYJuly 25, 2017
I started when the company first opened it was great a year later it just fall apart cause of managers not separating personal from professional I would not do it unless its a second I repeat second job
Pros
Discounts
Cons
The worst
Competitive and enjoyable place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Deptford, NJJuly 24, 2017
Work day is usually challenging with a competitive edge. I have enjoyed the working relationships with my fellow employees. Our staff is of a multi-culture origin and we all get along so well. The hardest part of this job during the holiday seasons and the store is not fully staffed. My managers are demanding at times but have the right way to make me and other staff members feel appreciated and assert themselves to complete the tasks expected. The most enjoyable part of the day is serving our customers to achieve total satisfaction with their shopping experience. A smile from my customer makes my day of work fulfilled.
Pros
Great management/employee relationships
Cons
Can not get enough hours
It was a good Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 18, 2017
Nice environment.
Nice people.
Very nice christmas party.
Good employee discount.
Overall a very good experience. Had to move on for personal reasons.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Retalil hours
Professional work place
Senior CSR (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 5, 2017
K&G Fashion Store is a professional work place. You have to wear professional clothes. It gets boring sometimes and the management really dont help that much.
Cons
Part Time
Very fun and relaxed workplace.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJuly 3, 2017
Getting to know a lot of people was very fun and enjoyable.
I learn customer service goes a long way when you listen to the customer. The hardest part of the job was some times how slow work was.
Very Productive
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXJune 26, 2017
You are constantly moving around or working to maintain a clean store. You are responsible for meeting the needs of the customer. I enjoyed meeting new people when making transactions and the hardest part of the job was dealing with an unsatisfied customer.
Pros
There are restaurants or fast food places near.
Cons
short breaks
Old fashioned retail
Management (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJune 15, 2017
This corporation needs much updating to get in balance with current technology an trends of retail.
The emphasis which is put on the Metrics a system to grade how your store is in comparison to other locations is not good for customer relations at all it's only about numbers an not customer satisfaction. With the exclusion of what I consider the most important indicator with is percent to LY sales is not emphasized at all.
Up to an including a statement in which the executive management says. All areas of the store are self help with the exclusion of Men's/Lady's Suits an the limited items that are considered part of the suggestive sales aspect of the Metrics.
Even with these things being said the staffs of the multiple store locations I've been part of management are good to work with.
A Lot of things need to be worked on at K&G fasshion superstore
Cashier and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC 27604June 12, 2017
The pay is SUPER LOW, management is TERRIBLE, and LESS HOURS are given. Theres also A LOT of miss communication as well as DISRESPECTFUL TREATMENT!!!!.
Productive and great coworkers.
Deptford - Key Holder- Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Deptford, NJJune 12, 2017
I enjoy working here as a part of the management team the workers and environment has always been inviting and a lot better than any job i have had previous to this job.Wearing suits and helping people get dressed is something I like tot do genuinely.
horrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 9, 2017
if its part time its good i guess other then that the managers are very unprofessional the manager managers are unprofessional store was a mess they don't care about you just get the work done whether you have a emergency they don't care seriously
Nice job
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 9, 2017
Working at K and G's is cool you mean a whole lot of people staff is cool the management is cool you also need a wide range of people also helps you keep up on the latest Trend in fashion
k& G superstore
Customer Service Rep/ Clothing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 7, 2017
i worked here thru my years of college loved working with the people at my store. i would set up clothing display for the men an women section to show off our merchandise
Very great place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTJune 3, 2017
K&G was a very great experience. My co workers were very helpful and always made sure that I understood what I was doing. Sometimes there was a little drama between workers though.
Pros
Cons
Drama
productive active
Cashier/ Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 30, 2017
⋅ Accountable for taking money in the form of cash, credit card, or check. Also scans
items, provides change, and balances drawer.
⋅ Assists with handling customer transactions, including: purchases, exchanges, store
credits, and returns.