Part Time Producer Screener
KABC Radio - Los Angeles - Looking for a part-time Associate Producer/Call Screener
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Pulling & editing audio for replay
- Screening calls for air & contests
- Audio production after each show for hosts, promos & online purposes
- Tracking topic segments for PPM purposes
- Pro-actively assisting others on the show when needed
- Knowledge of Adobe Audition, Audacity, ENCO and Op-Ex is helpful
- Other duties as required by management.
Minimum 2 years previous experienced preferred; familiarity with station format required. Must be able to perform with little supervision; familiarity with FCC rules and regulations preferred. High school diploma required; college degree in media-related major preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Majority of work day will be spent using a computer.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Cumulus Los Angeles is an equal opportunity employer.