The Sales and Education Manager is a field position responsible for identifying, prospecting and growing existing and new account business through sales, promotion, events and education, while nurturing and enhancing the professional image of the brand and promoting brand awareness.
- Responsible for driving retail sell-thru.
- Drive retail thru the execution of events, training, and visibility to the account.
- Responsible for collateral; storage, maintained and transportation of collateral & supplies.
- Partner with existing account’s to be able to incorporate additional services, professional and retail product.
- Train all new and existing accounts (spa and retail doors) on all products and technical aspects of the brand. (Estheticians, front desk, and staff).
- Establish and secure long-term relationships with all accounts.
- Professionally and quickly resolve any problems or issues that arise to the customers and companies satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of spa industry trends and competitive strategies and products.
- Communicate weekly (minimum) to Regional Sales Manager.
Education and Experience:
- Degree preferred or equivalent professional expertise.
- Esthetician license/experience preferred.
- Individual must be very self-motivated, independent, reliable and aggressive in pursuing and achieving objectives.
- Must be flexible.
- Background in the spa industry and experience on training Retail and Spa Account is preferred.
- Execution of Events is a must.
- Excellent follow thru.
- Ability to travel
- Must be computer literate (word, excel, etc).
- Strong Spa Relationships a plus.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Stuart H. Kaplan, M.D. is a world renowned clinical and cosmetic Dermatologist. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor at UCLA Medical Center...