KBR Employee Reviews in United States

My choice of company to work for!
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  United StatesJune 13, 2016
Always a full days of work. Many new pipefitting skills. Management is always willing to help. Hard working co-workers. Many hours but worth the pay check!
Great attention to safety.
Power Generation Equipment Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 5, 2016
KBR ensures that its personnel works under safe conditions. Holidays are very flexible and working environment very helpful with assisting teammates.
Relaxed environment with global offices
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 10, 2016
KBR has a relaxed environment with global offices and a collaborative environment. The company has deep Texas root that are reflected in their management.
Very productive
3D Information Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2016
Excellent place to work! Enjoyed working at KBR. Very professional environment to work unfortunately we run out of work. Would like to return.
great atmosphere, great people, great opportunities
Senior PDMS Piping Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 10, 2016
I worked with people that were knowledgeable and very helpful.
I looked forward to the challenges of the project.
My immediate supervisor was definitely a people person.
Pros
good hours, good people
Cons
location was downtown Houston
Enjoyed working here.
Expediter/Procurement (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 4, 2016
This company has good people working there and they expect the best from their employees. I would recommend working at KBR.
Safety First
Ironworker Foreman (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 12, 2016
Great atmosphere and very safety conscious, a company that actually practices what they preach when it comes to the well-being of their employees
Good Benifits + 401k and vacation
Sr. Project Controls Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baytown, TXOctober 13, 2015
KBR has been a good company to work for, with fair pay and good benifits. Have kept me working locally over 30 years. Good values and very professional supervision.
Internal Auditor: Archiving Salary: 140,000 / Document Control Manager
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Houston TXJuly 25, 2013
As the Theater Archive & Storage Manager, for the northern section of Afghanistan with fifteen US FOB’S under my authority for the DOD and DOJ, my duties were to support the LOGCAP III Project with the following: was to direct all facets of training operations and logistics, devising and executing a strategic long-term action plan for the archiving and dispatch to long-term storage in the U.S. of all Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP) records received from the entire Afghanistan and Iraq Theater of Operations, Presented formal classroom training on archival processes to administrative staff. Developed and enforced strict performance standards and ensured compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations and address all problems and stakeholder concerns as they arose.
Pros
compensation / benefits
Cons
culture / values, job security / advancement, management, and work / life balance
Great overall to work for
Piping Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 8, 2016
Good balance of business and family oriented. Management a plus. Atmosphere is not stressful. Co-workers were a joy to work with.
work place will do.
Combo Welder (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAOctober 10, 2015
Work day is typical. Management is workable. Co-workers work as team players. Supervisors are willing to help workers, and are very good at doing their job.
Kbr
helper (Former Employee) –  Waggaman, LAJanuary 22, 2016
I had nice respectable co-workers and working there was so much fun.I enjoyed the job and being outdoors all the time. It was a good job to be on so where all the days and overtime.
Pros
nice hours
Cons
short lunch breaks
One of the better organizations around
Lead Specialist, Scheduling / Planning (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2016
Construction organization with a lot of opportunities for people that are a good fit. Very good leadership involvement.
Pros
Top notch organization
Cons
Home time is not a priority
KBR, Inc.
Project Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 11, 2015
Great company, but job security is week by week. Once a project ends you don't know if you will still have a job or not.

CEO is new and things are radically changing due to lack of work.
Pros
Autonomy, people and flexibility
Cons
Job security
Dupont and KBR work well as a team.
Construction and Maintenance Planner/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Vonore, TNFebruary 29, 2016
As a primary contractor for Dupont, Dupont personnel and KBR contractors worked well as a team. It's a shame this plant was closed down.
Decent company
Carpentry Helper up to April 2014 (Former Employee) –  Ingleside TxJuly 22, 2015
Took a while to get promotion and raise, but learned production and loading skills. Very safe and comfortable place to work
great job
Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 10, 2016
It was a great place to work, too bad that they ran out of work to do.
They SAP system in the office needed some inprovements but other than that everything was ok.
It was An Ok Job
Material?Custodial (Former Employee) –  Seneca, SCJune 8, 2015
The job was pretty standard. Did have any real challenges or ways to move up with the company.
A typical day was very slow and repetitive.
I learned from there that not all companies really believe that their staff is a team and all opinions should be considered.
Management was very one sided and only paid attention to those they liked. when a problems came up there was never 2 sides to a story they listened to the one they favored more.
My co-workers were great even those who worked in other areas of the plant were great people to be around.
The job was never hard.
And to me the only thing I enjoyed about that job was the people I got to spend 8 hours of my day with.
no incentive on there part
Project Principle Work Planner (Current Employee) –  Belle, WVFebruary 3, 2016
the company in the present position does not take care of there
employees , they do not take the time to let there employees know what is happening they have to find everything out thru rumors
The prodactivity of the work area every year show progeres the Benefits is good for Emoloye and secured
GROUND SUPORT EQUIPMENT MECHANIC (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 29, 2015
I love my job and learned every day new technical meted of fixe
also show cooperate for management every thing to do willingly
good communications from my co-workers the hardest part of my
job is always I like challenging the job or finishing the given job on time the most enjoyable part of the job is try the job well done .

4.2