Duties and Responsibilities:
- Firm wide client connectivity and order routing system support and configuration.
- Perform production problem investigation using technical and analytical expertise and knowledge of the system to resolve problem effectively.
- Client facing FIX connectivity certification at the session and application level
- System configuration for new connectivity client on boarding
- Translation of the client's business requirement to the appropriate configuration parameters
- Business status reports
- Internal application testing and trouble-shooting
- Installation and configuration of the FIX applications and end to end testing functionalities and integration test.
- Performance tuning and regression testing of new software.
- Manage issues, bugs, and enhancement requests for Global Client Connectivity team.
- Coordination and certification of external venues for (Exchanges, ECNs, routing networks)
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Strong analytical skills
- 3-7 Years of Financial Industry experience with client/exchange connectivity systems and/or trading systems for Equity, derivative, FX and Fixed Income instruments.
- Strong working knowledge of the FIX protocol and its application.
- Strong knowledge of UNIX and LINUX
- basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Assertive self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Familiarity with the full software development life cycle within the context of process and procedures as they pertain to test and industry standards.
- The ability to multi-task in a financial services environment.
- Good communication skills / task management skills
KCG offers leading services designed to address trading needs across asset classes, product types and time zones. As one of the...