Technical support for multiple companies is a challenging task. As an IT Support Engineer you are the go-to person for a company’s computer hardware and software needs, providing front line user support. You troubleshoot, respond to inquiries and find solutions to technical challenges.
You are highly technical and are comfortable problem solving with multiple operating systems (like OS X and Windows) and a range of devices (including desktops/laptops, phone systems, and various mobile devices). You're a fast learner and great communicator who can support the IT needs of various companies in different verticals while ensuring customer satisfaction as your number one priority.
- Provide user support and systems administration for our clients both onsite and remote.
- Software and Hardware troubleshooting.
- Utilize established ticketing system to track open issues
- Knowledge Base documentation for internal and client usage
- Support experience with multiple operating systems (XP-- >Server 2012, OSX, Linux)
- Messaging Infrastructure Support (Exchange 2003-2010, Google Apps for business, etc...)
- Understanding of basic networking fundamentals (Routing, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, VPN)
- Expertise in deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, and various mobile devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions.
- Strong customer service, prioritization, and communication skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude is a must.
KDInfotech is a boutique IT consulting company that services multiple companies across the US. We are looking for individuals that excel in customer service, comfortable in providing remote and onsite support and looking to improve their technical and project management knowledge.
Indeed - 9 months ago