KFC
5,598 reviews

KFC Employee Reviews

Great leadership Opportunities
Cashier (Former Employee), Soddy-Daisy, TNJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Flexibility, Able to show leadership
Cons: Too relaxed, too many smoke breaks, bad management
I learned so much from being at this establishment. I was able to lead the team when it was needed to show my leadership skills. My co-workers always worked really hard together and at the end of the day we were like family. Honestly, this is one of the best jobs I ever had. I learned how to handle the crew when things got chaotic, I learned how to treat customer with the best respect and happiness there has ever been, most of all I learned how to love my job.
fun face pace job
Cook (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMJune 30, 2015
Pros: discounted on food/ free drinks
Cons: non stop cooking
face paced, cooked the chicken, maintained the fryers and freezers keep real clean. nice friendly environment to work.
the busy and productive workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJune 30, 2015
a typical work day would be prepping the food and some janitorial duties. I learned team work. my coworkers were very competitive but fun. the hardest part of the job was not having a full time position
GREAT PLACE FOR 1ST JOB STUDENTS
Customer service associate (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJune 29, 2015
MY 1ST WEEK ON THE JOB WAS OK I LEARNED BASICLY
THE WHOLE STORE MANAGMENT WAS OK FRENDLY PEOPLE THE HELP THE HARDEST PART ON THIS JOB WAS HEARING ITS ALOT OF PEOPLE TALKING YOU HAVE TO BE A FOCUS PERSON TO BE ABLE TO HERE ESPECIALLY WHEN ELDERLY PEOPLE COME IN THE STORE
Gooo job
COOK (Former Employee), Byram, MSJune 28, 2015
Pros: free lunches
The employees were kind and friendly. They helped each other out at all times. The hours were good. The hardest days were sundays before and after church.
KFC was one of the best places I ever worked
Cashier/Prep (Former Employee), Summerville, SCJune 28, 2015
Pros: Free drinks and lunch
Cons: Attitude from employees
They were so friendly and taught me how to prep food and opened me up to new options. I worked drive thru, I packed orders and made sure all of my customers were satisfied.
Productive and fun workplace
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Norwalk, CTJune 27, 2015
Working in a fast food restaurant has been an amazing experience for me. A typical day would be helping the prep/cook to make sure we have everything in line for the customers, making sure the place is clean and making sure food is cooked to perfection. The management at KFC is great. We all work as a team to get things done. The biggest challenge would be dealing with the customers and their different attitudes. I've learned to smile, continue to do my job, and not let one person ruin the day.
Busy work at a great pace
Team member (Current Employee), Tilton NHJune 27, 2015
At work the day was never slow. If you are not working with customers you are cleaning or prepping. Sometimes the managers can be aggravating but that may have been just my location. Other than that the work was great just do not expect advances
The worst job every.
Cashier (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJune 27, 2015
Cons: Send you home early
KFC not all just this one which is now closed down the worst in Jackson. You get little to no hours even on scheduled days. they send you home early. they do not respect you at all and treat you bad.
challengeing work
COOK (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 26, 2015
Pros: free lunch, and friendly
Cons: no benefits
fast pace, can get real busy, cook a lot of chicken, nice co-workers, friendly, and good work place, the hard part is closing and washing dishes, the good part is to c happy faces, when people get there food on time and don't have to wait
Fast Food
Cook (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 25, 2015
Pros: Half off food
Cons: Its a fast food kitchen
Being a cook at KFC is exactly what it sounds like. It wasn't fun I was constantly covered in grease and everything was always a mess. But it did help pay the bills at the time and it helped me better develop my work ethic. It was the first job I had and I took pride in everything I did from cooking chicken to wiping down the freezer. The hardest part of the job was working with all of the oil you could get burned really easy. I did have really fun co-workers many of them went to high school with me so work could be fun at times.
Great environment to work on!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 24, 2015
Pros: free lunch, flexible hours, good co workers.
Cons: low pay
This was my first job I ever had and I reached a lot of goals in this business. I became an assistant manager real quick because I always worked hard and I always thrived till the end. I always shined in every position they put me in and I was a great team leader. The hardest thing i had to do in this job was handling everything at once when people called in. Other than that, my job was easy and very enjoyable. Its a bummer that they had to close down the store.
Great job
cook (Current Employee), Greer, SCJune 24, 2015
Pros: scedule
Cons: pay
This is a great job and all of my experances there have been great my co workers are hard working and the managers are all kind and plesent to be around.
fun workspace
Team Trainer (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJune 24, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, close to home, great place for a first job
Cons: can be overwhelming during meal rushes
count into a register drawer, take, cash out, pack, and hand out orders, prep and cook food as necessary, assist management in keeping food fresh and ready, assist in taking inventory and placing food and non-food orders for the restaurant
Fun workplace, unorganized
Cashier Team Member (Former Employee), Westland, MIJune 24, 2015
A typical work day consisted of straightening the lobby, preparing food & the restaurant to serve our customers. I learned how to properly work the cash register, some health tips far as food temps & safety hazards. The management was okay for the most part besides the fact that we only have 1 permanent manager.
Fun Co workers
Cashier/ Team member (Former Employee), Titusville, FLJune 24, 2015
Overall good experience, sometimes people could be more mature and customer friendly.
I overall enjoyed my employment.
great
cashier (Former Employee), nlrJune 24, 2015
awesome had a great time. everyone should go visit. i learned how to be customer friendly. how to be time efficient. and how to work well with others
General Manager (Current Employee), Burlington, NCJune 23, 2015
Learn something new everyday and very challenging.
The customer's are the most enjoyable part of the workplace. The co-workers are very helpful and out going. The management team is very dependable
Nice place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), South Hill, VAJune 23, 2015
Pros: emplotee discounts
Cons: stressful when busy sometimes
The management there was very professional and they were always there to help when asked. The staff also usually helped, including when there were times I could not make it to work due to emergencies or sickness.
Amazing Job
Cashier (Current Employee), Woburn, MAJune 23, 2015
A typical day at work a be very but the management makes it so much easy and convenient for the associate. It is a healthy environment to work in.

1 2 3 4 5

About KFC

KFC, founded and also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, is a chain of fast food restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky, in the – Read more

KFC Salaries