KFC Employee Reviews

Found 4,303 reviews matching the search
play soccer
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 12, 2016
i learn a lot of stuff cook coaching i know how to welcome people make a different sandwich respect the time for work and clean the tables make people smile with something normal
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Decent and fun place to work.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIFebruary 11, 2016
Some days were stressful but for the most part it was fun. I learned everything about the workings of the store and management was ok. Most of my co-workers were ok to work with. The hardest part of the job was learning how to manage everything But once I learned it it was very enjoyable and gave me satisfaction in my job.
Pros
Health ins. vacation
Great team work.
Supervisor Manager (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKFebruary 10, 2016
We had awesome night crew that we had to work on but very successful. Around PFDs the best day we had made more then 8,000 close to 9,000 in that day. the morning crew made 3 or 2,000 but the night crew made about 5-6,000 in a 6 hour period.
Pros
Great food for lunch.
Cons
Had a lazy mornig crew
Good food and better service
Vallejo Ca Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CAFebruary 10, 2016
I learned alot about serving people, and how to work with others as a team. Also, I learned about cash handling and the most enjoyable part of being a crew member for KFC on Georgia st in Vallejo, Ca were the people I worked with who were full of personality and making the the customers happy.
Great place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 10, 2016
The bonuses were outstanding. Great environment to work in. Very friendly and close staff. Pay was great as well. Great place to advance quickly.
My review at KFC
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYFebruary 10, 2016
While I was attending KFC I enjoyed being part of the KFC team member. All of the employees there at KFC where very well manor and always made sure all of the customers left satisfied.
Must be Fast passed
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAFebruary 10, 2016
A daily routine must be fast packed lunches must be done under a minute if not under a minute you will get dinged for this meaning their score for fast food goes down affecting managers bonus and pay cut
Pros
free food
Cons
long hours standing up
productive and fun workplace
Front desk sales assc (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCFebruary 9, 2016
good coworkers,
good management
a great learning expierience
a fun place to work
very productive
very fast paced enviorment
the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new customers and interacting with the public
Restraunt
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bryan, OHFebruary 9, 2016
I worked here to get through High School. Good first job. Pay is terrible. Moved on to better things. Restaurant business is not for me. Looking for more of a ft office position.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
pay
Working at kfc
Cashier (Former Employee) –  The Dalles, ORFebruary 8, 2016
this place is an entry level job, apply here if you are in high school and need a few extra bucks. Managers are by store as well as co-workers. Hours are flexible but expect minimum wage. Nothing is hard about this job, most enjoyable part of this job is free food
Nice place to work
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 8, 2016
Monday through friday, 8am - 3pm. Honest days work.
Cashier, packer, cook, prep,
awesome mangers,
friendly coworkers, helpful when lost, work with hands on training
hardest part of the job varies. Not enough customers leave early, slam with many customers but not enough co-workers to help.
The most enjoyable part about this job, you work hard and you get the job you want.
Pros
A great working environment
Cons
I got non, some customers are bad
Work
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Midwest City, OKFebruary 8, 2016
Cooking food, an got better useing my hands, great managment to employes, we work as a team, job is not hard at all, hangin out with my coworkers
Pros
MEET ALOT OF FUNNY PEOPLE
Cons
DONT GET PAYED ENUFF
Fun Place to Work
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Taylor Mill, KYFebruary 7, 2016
Although the work environment is fun, there are also many moments of stress. Staff rotates monthly between losing and gaining employees and the process to advance from a team member position is lengthy
Pros
Free lunch, Long Break, Laid back environment
Cons
Short notice schedule, Long advancement Process
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Bernalillo, NMFebruary 7, 2016
i learned better management skills and how to manage effectively, Management was okay, went though a few Assistant managers in a few short months but always consistent with finding one, I always got along with coworkers a few became good friends, i cant think of what the hardest part of my job was, id say inventory, never really good a counting and ordering more supplies or chicken products the most enjoyable part would be knowing that i was on shift with some of my best coworkers to make the shift go by fast and stress free.
Pros
discounted meals
Cons
short breaks/lack thereof
KFC was my 1st job and I like it very much. Everyone was a team player.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Okmulgee, OK 74447February 6, 2016
KFC was always busy, there was never a slow day at work. Management always worker about my school schedule and my sporting events. The hardest part was learning how to work the drive through. I like KFC because there was always interesting people coming into KFC.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Productive and a great place to start off your work experience
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Shillington, PAFebruary 6, 2016
I begin work with clocking in and going right on to drive threw, I am usually on drive threw because of how fast I am and my personality, the way I treat customers in a fast environment. Often I don't get breaks, so I work straight from 4pm to 11pm, without a problem. My peers are very fun to work with, and our communication is outstanding, we tend to always help each other out with when we can. The hardest time of my job I would have to say is closing which is taking everything and throwing it away, sanitizing the work place, mopping, and restocking what will be needed for morning shift employees. Throughout the time that I've worked at KFC I did learn a lot about the real world, learning how to multitask, and keep my professional appearance alert, even when I was having a bad day. I must say that the most enjoyable part of my job is when were busy, when everyone is rushing around and just making sure that the customers are getting what they desire and fast! Lastly, the Management of my job is fairly OK, it could be better like I've said before we all work together as a family not just a restaurant crew. This is basically my background of my job from day-to-day working, I want to better my experiences and get into a job that I really like and get paid the right amount for my services. Thank you for taking time out of your day to look through my review.
Pros
Free Lunch, Flexible hours
Cons
Wadges
OK place to work at
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 6, 2016
I enjoyed working here but there wasn't any benefits. And the pay was not great. I worked at a private location as a shift manager and only got paid 8 an hour.
Pros
free lunch
Kfc
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 6, 2016
My Typical day at KFC would be ridiculous. It was very unorganized ,and ghetto when I started working there. Honestly , there was not any positive structures about this franchise.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Unorganized
Fun, Friendly Environment
Chicken Cook (Current Employee) –  Alma, MI 48801February 5, 2016
Never feels staffed enough during rush times but otherwise is an active enough job to keep you from getting bored. Co-workers are fun to be around, while management usually keeps people on task.
Pros
50% discount on days you work
Cons
Understaffed for busy times
It was a really repetitive and stressful job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Taos, NMFebruary 5, 2016
At KFC I saw some of the worst job ethics from a lot of employees and even the management. Although the work wasn't too hard and the hours passed very fast. They cared ore about silly stuff rather than to keep the job environment safe.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
bad management