KFC
4,761 reviews

KFC Employer Reviews

fun work environment with some advancement potential
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), cedar rapids, IAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: free lunches, decent breaks, workable schedule.
Cons: shorter breaks, staffing can be difficult
This company, at least the franchise that I worked under, is a great place to work. They train to appeal to the customers. I have learned a lot about the management field through this job. The upper management generally work with any issues that might arise and are pretty understandable in uneventful situations. The hardest part if the job would be the stress of the environment. Quickservice restaurants are not for everybody. The most enjoyable part is the speed at which the job takes. It's fast service, and the customers.
Shift Supervisor/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Kenton, OHJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: flexible shifts
Cons: minium wage
Can be stressfull and fun all in one day. I was employed a long time as a crew member and then advanced to a shift supervisor. It was interesting shifting postions. I liked having the responsibility of running a shift. The only down fall is the rate of turn over the store has. There have been many changes in store managers and in crew members.
productive environment with a great setting.
Cashier (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: great experiance in learning how to great and meet, as well as interaction serving customers
Cons: not alot of growth ackoledgment
over all it at well was a great learning experience. learned a lot of knowledge on how to move forward in the restaurant field.
GREAT WORKPLACE
Cook/Prep (Current Employee), Fayetteville, GAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, discounted lunch
Cons: health care and low hours
A TYPICAL DAY INCLUDED PREPARING FOOD,COOKING AND LOADING AND UNLOADING TRUCK.
great people to work with
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: i would get my food half price and didnt have to drive to far to get there
Cons: would long hours but in the end it paid off
i would start my day off getting the resturant ready to open to make sure everyone who ate there would be happy and come back again. the hardest part of my job was firing someone i had knew.but i did enjoy the smiles the people faces when they had a great time eating there.
Productive workplace
Crew Member/Crew Leader (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 27, 2015
Co-workers showed me great training skills, a typical workplace was based on me always trying to find a new aspect to learn about the company.
It was a pleasant place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Belvidere, ILJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: discount on meals
Cons: short breaks
I liked working there all the people there were all very friendly.
Unpredictable
Cook, Cashier, Drive-Thru (Former Employee), Beatrice, NeJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: having fun and inspiring co-workers, helping others, learning multiple skills
Cons: being burned, smelling like a bucket of chicken every night
A day at KFC was filled with oil splashing, customers reiterating their love for the service, dedicated bosses, and quaint lessons about life. I learned how to truly figure out what people enjoy outside of the product sold, the service. Being in this environment made me confident as a leader, due to the two trainees I helped throughout my time working at KFC. My co-workers were all ambitious pioneers of life's potential, unafraid to speak their idealisms into the open air. What I most enjoyed was the conversations my boss Chrissy blessed us with. Her strong spirit taught me of the resilience all woman possess innately.
This is a wonderful first job.
Cashier, Food Handling (Former Employee), Bryan, OHJanuary 26, 2015
I have learned a lot of communication skills working as a cashier.
Happy place to work. Love the customers and customer appreciation
Customer Service (Current Employee), Oakland, CAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: lack of managerial communication
doing job specified job duties and learning different ways to communication with different ethnicities effectively. hardest part of my job is trying to make everyone happy at the same time. but the most enjoyable part to working for this company would be that I met a lot of diverse people.
good job if you wan the hours
Shift Supervisor / Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Elizabeth City, NCJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: discounts on meals, 30 minute breaks, if slow you can go home early, direct deposit, pay on saturdays.
Cons: no benefits, have to be with company a year or more before ou can get a raise
KFC is a really good place if you need the hours. this job is really good for college students the management is really good about working around those hours. You have your slow days and your busy days but you always need to be staying busy because there is always something that has to be done. The hardest part about working there is sometimes you get some customers you cant satisfy but don't let it get to you as long as you are being as polite as you can be and providing the best customer service there is nothing that can go wrong for you. the good thing I like about kfc is you always have help your not by yourself, if you have questions there is always someone there to help.
Fun job
Team Member/Team Leader (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: start at the bottom of the food chain
KFC is indeed a job I enjoyed immensely. Apart from the frequent change of managers. The team welcomed me greatly. It was a great experience.
nice place to work
Cook/Prep (Former Employee), Cadillac, MIJanuary 24, 2015
every one did thery jobs and help each other and the management help us a lot. Every one was nice and respect to each other. I learn how too cook chicken and how to deal with guest
terrible place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Mansfield, PAJanuary 24, 2015
Managers don't help at all. Everyone used to do what they wanted and didn't care how it affected everyone else. Always training new people because they can't keep workers.
Satisfing customers
Cashier (Former Employee), Rossville ,tnJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: vacation time off
Cons: expensive health care
Coming to work preparing for the day . Then satisfying customers with their hunger needs. I learned from this job how to deal with the people in the right manner. The management was the typical management. The co-workers were normal co-workers. The hardest part of the job was remembering that the customers were always right. The most enjoying part of the job was making the customers happy
It's not a horrible place but they could work on a lot
Cashier/ Food Packer (Former Employee), Hope Mills, NCJanuary 23, 2015
I learned how to use a cash register and how to make a few new dishes. There was some drama between the coworkers which could make work very hard sometimes. This was one of the busiest KFC's in the area so when we were busy things got really hectic. I loved this job but I feel it needs a lot of inside work and help on things like customer service, speed, and cleaning.
Productive and serious work place
Cook/Prep (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 23, 2015
Overall the experience at KFC is always exciting to the say the least.
A fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Irondequoit, NYJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: 50% off you meals
Cons: favoritism
A typical day of work at Kentucky fried chicken consisted of me coming in counting down my cashier before taking any orders. Assisting any of my co-workers when ever needed. For the most part, the managers were nice, The hardest part of the job was closing. I think closers have the responsibility of making sure everything is set up and ready for the next morning. I think the afternoon crew get away with a lot of slack because they know closers are responsible for cleaning at the end of the day. I got along with mostly all of my co-workers. We would have our fun but we always got the job done as a team.
Great Comapny to work for.
General Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: loved the fast pace
Cons: long hours
great benefits, 12 hours most day. Enjoyed employees hard working people. Loved the job fast pace
a great place to work
Associate Manager (Former Employee), Laurinburg, NCJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: great benifits
I loved working at KFC. I enjoyed working with people. I learned a lot.

1 2 3 4 5

About KFC

KFC, founded and also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, is a chain of fast food restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky, in the – Read more