KFC
5,374 reviews

KFC Employee Reviews

fast
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMay 21, 2015
It was there when nothing else was and got my start and first managerial experience. Grateful for the experience I gained through that fast paced job.
N/A
Cashier (Former Employee), Brunswick, OHMay 20, 2015
Working for the company was very interesting and eventful I don't have anything bad to say about it. I had a good time in making customers happy with there order and making sure things were done in the right and correct way.
it was a good job
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Kenosha, WIMay 20, 2015
Pros: free lunches easy hours and helping people
Cons: no benefits
it was a good job taught me how to talk to people at a workplace environment and taught me the importance of keeping a job an average day at work is easy going and calm
Dream job
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Lakewood, WAMay 20, 2015
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: you went home smelling of chicken
I had the best times working at KFC. There was alot of room for advancement and a great deal of encouragement from the managers. Everyone had each others backs and you never had to be scared to ask questions
A place where advancement and willingness is encouraged.
Head Cook (Former Employee), Philadelphia, MSMay 20, 2015
KFC is a place where the management will encourage the employees to learn as much as they want. Their are many advantages for advancement.
Not very intense work. Have to be able to keep up though.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), bloomingdale, IlMay 19, 2015
Pros: manger free meal
Cons: no benefits
i think its a great place to start out if you're not sure what it is you want to do for yourself. the team members and elderly crowd can be difficult to get long with at times but as long as you perform you will have satisfied outcomes.
Decent work environment, great coworkers
TACO BELL TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee), Villa Rica, GAMay 18, 2015
This was my first paying job. In the beginning was a little hard to balance it with my school work, but after a couple of weeks I began to get hang of it. I learned the importance of punctuality, increased my ability to work under pressure. I made some good friends with my coworkers.
Nice Work Environment
Cashier (Former Employee), JacksonvilleMay 18, 2015
Pros: Customers
Cons: N/A
Every expectations where clear when first clocking in. Every morning you would have to see if any new promotions were up and prep foods for upcoming customers. Throughout the day it was vital that foods were rotate for freshness, bathrooms and eating areas were clean for customers and upcoming shifts.
Very productive.Management wonderful.Team Members alsome.
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Macon,GaMay 18, 2015
Pros: Hours were fair.
Cons: Raises were not reciecved while I was there the whole 5yrs.
KFC great franchise for high school student.Great field for a upcoming college student. I say that to mention their pay rate I only received minimal wage there the entire time I was employed with KFC. If your looking for a 401k KFC is not your place of choice.
it was a fast paced and fun place to work
Team Trainer (Former Employee), Williamsport, PAMay 18, 2015
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: breaks was only 30 minutes
I had to train new employees and packed the food. i also made sides I love having discounts on the food and being fast paced.
Long hours, lot of responsibility
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Green BayMay 18, 2015
Duties were different from day to day, I was often short on staff and had to perform the duties of multiple positions. It was not uncommon for me to open cook and manager, or close manager, cook and lobby . This happened on a pretty regular basis because the turnover rate was so high.
productive and fun place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKMay 17, 2015
Pros: free lunch co workers
Cons: nothing bad to say
the co workers i had was great taught me everything with out being rude and mean. the management was nice and worked to improve everything the workers complained about. hardest part was just the travel for me.
Season Chicken, cook and Clean (Former Employee), Oak Park,MIMay 15, 2015
typical day at work I would clean my station to begin cooking I learned how to cook management was fair my co workers were col the hardest part of the job were he lunch rushes
horrible
Cook (Former Employee), Woonsocket, RIMay 15, 2015
dont recommend horrible place horrible pay horrible hours,horrible management,horrible time of my life,so in short horrible job for the amount of bs you have to put up with
it was productive
Customer Service (Former Employee), Bay City, MIMay 15, 2015
it was just make the chicken and clean up of the kitchen and the back room area that had the pans and things needed for the front line
I never want to work in fast food again
Cashier, Prep (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 14, 2015
A typical day at KFC is horrible. All you listen to is people complaining all day. The manager ran the store very well , its just the employees that are messy and lazy
very good place to work and fun
cook (Former Employee), Bossier City, LAMay 14, 2015
everyone that worked there very fun and loving and caring. It was very good place to work and there were no problems at all
Fast food is never easy, hours were not good, management could be better.
Cashier (Former Employee), Imperial Beach, CAMay 14, 2015
Pros: Fast-paced
Cons: management
Time went by fast because it was always busy. There was always something to do. I wish the manager would have been more professional. She would post the schedule late, she was never around, always sat in her office, did not lead by example. In the end I left this job because the hours always fluctuated and there was no consistency.
EASY WORK
Team Member (Current Employee), Columbia, MOMay 14, 2015
THE CO-WORKERS ARE REALLY EASY PEOPLE TO WORK WITH THE MANGERS ARE THE BEST VERY SWEET PEOPLE.ON DAY TO DAY ITS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER JOB THERE IS ROUTINE .THE HARDEST PART MAY JUST BE A REALLY BIG RUSH.
Great Restaurant
Team Member (Former Employee), Thomasville, NCMay 14, 2015
Pros: 50% food
Cons: not enough hours
Clean and good environment. Everyone works with you and help you out. It was a fun place to be. I recommend anyone who looking for a job!

1 2 3 4 5

About KFC

KFC, founded and also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, is a chain of fast food restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky, in the – Read more

KFC Salaries