KFC
5,779 reviews

KFC Employee Reviews

Productive Workplace with plenty of room to grow
Cashier (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJuly 25, 2015
While the workplace itself was overall productive, there was some discord between the managers that would cause difficulties from time to time.
Fast pace working environment
Food Service Crew Member (Former Employee), West Lafayette, INJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule
Cons: No benefits
At typical day at work was a day without stopping as long as we had customers coming in. In this job I learned that it takes a lot to be part of a crew member and that communication among the co-workers is also a key to provide good customer service. The part I enjoyed the most was being able to help customers with their concerns.
Team Member (Current Employee), York, PAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: you get treated like a slave
At KFC I always took orders. I learned how to take orders and prepare the food. The management was not very good. The enjoyable part of the job was the people and regular customers I had come in.
Great Place
SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Fairlawn, OhJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Free Meals, Great People
Cons: Store Location
Great staff and Excellent Job!! Fun people to be around everyone did their job. Kept the store up and looking neat, kept our food prepared and served in a timely manner. All food was hot and prepared as directed. Customers were happy with their service and so were we. I ran the shifts meaning I handled the money all customer problems and orders for more products .
I really like the people I work with.
Team member (Current Employee), Roseville MI.July 23, 2015
Pros: The co workers are wonderful.
Cons: I'm losing hours.
The job is perfect for a person just starting out in the work force. I am happy they gave me a job it's nice to be back to working but I'm looking for more of a challenge.
Friendly work environment
Team Member (Former Employee), Rio Vista, CAJuly 22, 2015
I kept busy each day I worked there.
I learned to be a team player.
My co-workers were friendly and made me feel welcome to work there.
The hardest part was the stress it put on my back during certain tasks, but it was still bearable.
The most enjoyable part was the free food and the good people.
cook
cook (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 22, 2015
Pros: pay check
Cons: short brakes
I love to service the customer with a smile and make sure they is enough fresh chicken cooked .I have learned that working with others make s the day run smooth .
The hardest part of the job is rush hour
fun
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Highland, CAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
Was a great place to work aside from some management. pays well for it to be a fast food job. did not want to leave but under certain situations I had to relocate
All empolyees were great, helping, and supportive.
Team Member/ Cashier (Current Employee), warren, MIJuly 22, 2015
Pros: The endless opportunities of advancement.
Cons: scheduling
A day in KFC was always fun, fast paced, and sometimes overwhelming, management was great, and my team was amazing. The hardest part of the job would be our evening rushes, it never bothered me though, i work well under pressure. The most enjoyable would be each customer who left satisfied.
productive and exciting place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee), Spring valley, CAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: meeting new pwople/ learning more about the importance of team work
Cons: dealing with ungrateful people/ co-workers
a typical day for me would be clocking in, washing my hands and either getting on a register or being a food handler. I learned a lot about how important team work is from this position. My management – more... in the beginning was horrible and they got replaced with better managers. My co-workers just like all jobs some were a joy while others were a pain to work with. The hardest part of my job was dealing with ungrateful people and the most enjoyable part was actually building some lifelong friendships with some of the co-workers that I had. – less
Fastfood Job
Team Trainer (Former Employee), Riverdale, GAJuly 21, 2015
Nothing was really wrong with this job just knowing a lot more and moving on with life I'm just not looking for this type of work. Fast-food jobs are underpaid in my opinion. Anything dealing with food should be paid more. Due to the fact that you are preparing someones food or cooking makes it very important that you do everything your supposed to.
Exciting and Fun WorkPlace
Team Member (Former Employee), Decatur, ALJuly 21, 2015
KFC, like any other job, requires hard work and great customer service to those on the front and drive thru, but my specific co-workers made the day go by rather fast and worked with such an ethic that – more... proved that they deserved their job. There really isn't anything hard about working at KFC once you get a hang of everything; the more you know, the more natural everything will become to you. As far as my store and it's employees (managers, shift leaders and team members), we were like a family, which made everything work so much more smoother. – less
very busy
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Hanford, CAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Health care
cooking, cleaning. and lots of customers.
I learn i could advance into management.
we went thruogh alot of managers.
we had prett goog crew.
hardest part of the job, was counting chicken.it was cold.
the most enjoyable was the customers.
I loved working here but management was not the best
Crew Member (Former Employee), Vallejo, CAJuly 21, 2015
I didnt see my advancing within this comapnay but i love the fast pace environment. It was a high school staff and had alot of drama. very unprofessional enviroment from mangement.
we deliver
BEST COOK (Former Employee), harbour manilaJuly 21, 2015
I learned how to become flexible and manage the station,then I enjoyed when the time we help together during the pick hours and last the bonding.
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Midland, MIJuly 20, 2015
Productive and fun workplace. Smells like Chicken, Very warm working environment. Fun and productive coworkers. Learning cashier and working with customers.
Great Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Danville, VAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Great Management and Communicating with others.
Cons: No breaks.
Greeted customers and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.

Computed sale prices, totaled purchases, processed payment, and maintained records related to sales.
 – more...

Managed registers, counted money, separated charges, coupons, and vouchers, and balanced cash.

Ticketed, arranged and displayed merchandise to promote sales, and performed other duties as required. – less
fellow employees were great, the job was good for a start
Cashier (Current Employee), Lakewood, WAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Free Employee meals
Cons: No set in stone hours
The overall job wasn't that bad, no set in stone hours though, so the schedule is always changing. Other employees were good and management wasn't too bad either.
Team Memeber
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee), Lincolnton, NCJuly 20, 2015
I would help prep food for the customers order. I would have to make sure that the temperature was right so that the food was go back. I also work at the cash register where I handled peoples money.
management
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Portage, INJuly 20, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: call offs
did not like work ethics. it was hard to keep staff. not drug testing so i dealt with a very mixed crowd. the hardest part of the job was dealing with the drug addicts

About KFC

KFC, founded and also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, is a chain of fast food restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky, in the – Read more

KFC Salaries