KFC Employee Reviews

Found 7,166 reviews matching the search
Fast pace
KFC Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, SCJune 21, 2017
KFC was a good place to work while going to school to further my education. They worked well with my school schedule and any time I needed days or time off they did their best to make sure it could be done.
Fun place to work, but often very stressful. Crew is amazing, upper management not so much.
Cashier/Line Prep (Former Employee) –  Tulare Ca, 93274June 21, 2017
The food is good, there is always something to do. The hours are not always good, and sometimes you only work one day a week. Other times you work 5 days a week. The shift is always understaffed.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Upper Manegment
The work place was fun to be at we all got along.
Food Prep/Cleaning Captain (Former Employee) –  Seaford, DEJune 21, 2017
It was fun to work at KFC when ever I would be working there. I always wanted more days & hours but they would never give them to me.
Pros
free food
Cons
long breaks
Nice place to work
Cook/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Braddock Hills, PAJune 21, 2017
typical day @ work is just staying up with the product & not getting behind it's common sense management is cool I like them they work with you were a team we all work
Its work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, KSJune 21, 2017
Working here isn't bad just nor where i see myself in 5-10 years. I would like to move up in the world and separate myself from the drama and hardship of this place.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Drama, favoritism
Productive and clean environment
KFC TEAM MEMBER (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAJune 21, 2017
Working at Kentucky Fried Chicken was for the most part, easy, but sometimes could be busy and challenging. I learned how to better deal with customers and co-workers, and just several other life skills. Management there was great, as business was always good, and the higher powers got along with their employees and kept a clean restaurant. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the lunch and dinner rushes, but we always found a way to push through and handle the situations. The best part of the job was serving the customers and keeping them satisfied, which created an overall better environment for everyone.
Pros
Free food
Cons
I really liked working as a team with the co-workers from this company
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hastings, NE 68901June 21, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to use my Bilingual skills and also my Customer Service skills and I learned how to be more fast pace.
Pros
Using computer knowledge skills
Cons
Short breaks due to lots of Customers coming in all at once
Fast paced but fun
Cashier/ Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, WAJune 20, 2017
The job consists of taking, packing, and handing out orders. Relatively easy, that is until the rush comes in. Though it gets busy, it is still a fun job as you work with a team and rely on each other to get everything done is a quick and timely manner.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
big rushes
Okay job.
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Beaver, WVJune 20, 2017
I started working here in high school. It was a fun job. I loved my managers and the people I worked with. It is a great job for a high school student or someone that doesn't need a lot of hours.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Hours
Productive workplace
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 20, 2017
KFC is not a bad workplace it just isn't the place for me, the hardest part about working there is memorizing the meals and what goes on it. A typical day at KFC is tiring but the people around you will help to make sure its not boring which brings me to the most enjoyable part for me, my manager always made sure i had a good day no matter how it went.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
bad vibes sometimes
good working environment
Cook (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJune 20, 2017
every one there was super nice and great to work with. i loved working here, but the only problem was not very meany hours were provided to me. fun and great
Unsanitary
Crew Member / Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 20, 2017
The KFC I worked at in Las Vegas, NV was very unsanitary. I quit after only being there for a couple of months because I wouldn't eat there so I wasn't going to continue to serve the food there to customers. I heard that the store I worked at got closed down shortly after I quit because they couldn't pass a health inspection.
Productive, hard work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 20, 2017
I would run cashier, front and drive thru, prep food for the day, help prepare food for customers, keep a clean sanitary station. The most enjoyable part was the fun environment. I learned a lot about working under pressure, I learned to be quick and multitask multiple things at once.
Pros
Free lunch, fun enviorment, good hours
Cons
smellinh like the food
Productive fun workplace
KFC Team Member (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 20, 2017
It was a fun place to work at it had its stressful times but i worked through them. My manager was very helpful at times when i was doubtful of myself but she helped me through it.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No healthcare benefits or sometimes no breaks
Fun workship
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJune 20, 2017
I love to work. Love hardwork .nice coworkers. And friends people at the job is real friendly and helpful the pay was good and i loved being there to help out the customers
Pros
Free food
Cons
Lunch breaks
Great first job
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHJune 20, 2017
This was my first job and I enjoyed it. I made great bonds within the time spent and I moved up within the company. Was a nice environment and I enjoyed working there.
Everyone works as a team
KFC (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 20, 2017
I like at kfc how Everyone works as a team.
I love the customers faces when they see how well their products are packed.
Kfc original recipes is awesome.
work experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSJune 20, 2017
I really enjoyed the time I would here at KFC, even though it was not for a long period of time. But overall I enjoyed that orders and greet the customers.
Not worth it
Cashier (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAJune 19, 2017
Was made to work extra hard while being 7 month pregnant. Worked with nothing but teenagers who were disrespectful. Hated it. My coworkers also picked fights with cutomers. Its an unstable place to work.
Pros
Food
Cons
Everything else
A very hectic environment
Cook (Current Employee) –  Ephrata, PAJune 19, 2017
I don't have any kind of problems with my job description but the disrespect from the Managers and the RGM are too much for any human being too handle

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.