KFC Employee Reviews

Found 6,102 reviews matching the search
Good hob
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brattleboro, VTMarch 13, 2017
I like the job but I'm done with work with teenagers I'm 26 and I was working with 15 year old kids it was just a pain when they where truing to be kids there herd to work with
Pros
Cons
No free food
Busy, good money, but stressful
cashier (Former Employee) –  Yreka, CAMarch 12, 2017
I enjoyed my job and it wasn't hard to do, I made a decent paycheck every two weeks, but eventually I had to leave because the job became to much to handle due to the drama that was happening and the management not really caring about their employees or doing their job correctly.
Overall fun enviorment but not really a good place to work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Eaton, OHMarch 12, 2017
Work was pretty easy for the most, never demanding. Management could have been improved. Some employees were not very reliable in the workplace. Its okay for a starting job
Lack of higher management
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Excelsior Springs, MOMarch 12, 2017
The company fails to keep managers and good employees due to un-organization and lack of commitment from general managers. The hiring process should focus more on the dedication of the applicant towards there desire to help the company grow.
High turnover rate
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NHMarch 11, 2017
They work their employees to the bone. They dont care about their employees whatsoever. You will have to do the work of others that slack off. Bosses are rude.
nice managment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMarch 11, 2017
positive managment and crew leaders that actually care to help you improve your skills to help you be the best possible worker you can possibly be. very understanding down to earth people
Good starter job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MIMarch 11, 2017
All you can eat Sundays, fast paced hardest part was cleaning @ the end of the day. I prepped food & handled cash & customers. best part was free food
Pros
Free lunch, take home food at close
Cons
Not many hours
Not a healthy environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 11, 2017
Managers are disrespectful and no compensation for hard work. Lots of abuse..I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here. The management and district supervisors don't back up a team member even after reporting verbal abuse. Stress levels sky rocket to a very unhealthy level.
Pros
Hard working team members
Cons
Harassment of all kinds
Fun, Good vibes, nice enviorment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 11, 2017
I loved working at KFC, the management was good, everyone helped each other succeed in the job. Co-workers were nice and helpful, just an excellent experience all the way around.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILMarch 10, 2017
It's horrible, poor management, pay is not accurate, hours are not worth it, it's just all terrible to work there. The drama is worse then any fast food I've worked ever. They lie the manager is terrible.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing

Want to know more about KFC?

Ask a question
productive and fun place to work
Cahier (Former Employee) –  Batesville, MSMarch 9, 2017
great envoirment and the workers are friendly and nice . the place is clean and I love working with the GM..there are nice mangers there and they treat you like you was they own
Pros
free food after hours
Cons
short break
kfc
Cook (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 9, 2017
really a job is a job you get to take what you can and run with it i can say almost every job i had was cool not exciting but i love to make the money what makes me happy
Yummmm
Customer Service officer / Cashier / Trainer (Former Employee) –  swanston streetMarch 9, 2017
Great job to have if your a teen. Earning extra money and on lunch break it doesn't get yummmmier than this. Get social aspect. Great busy place to be.
Pros
yummy lunch
Lots of work to do.
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Brawley, CAMarch 8, 2017
I was in charge of maintaining the shop clean and the office, made deliveries and was also partly in charge of maintaining the lot and station clean as well, got along with my team mates.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Worked weekends
Fun and enjoyable
KFC crew member (Former Employee) –  Albany, ORMarch 8, 2017
I got a long great with everyone I worked with, It was always a fun day at work, we would joke and laugh and listen to good tunes when closing. Hardest part was the changing menu and keeping up with customers wants.
productive and interesting workplace
Front Counter Cashier and Drive thru cashier (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NC 28655March 8, 2017
I worked 5 mornings a week and 1night a week. Before I started working at KFC I didn't have patience or any experience in customer service but 2 years later, I have great customer service. The hardest part of the job was the disrespect that came from customers, but I was still able to humble myself and not allow them to get to me. The most enjoyable part was interacting with the customers and my team and meeting new people.
KFC was a fantastic place to work
Customer Service/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bridgeview, ILMarch 8, 2017
I truly enjoyed working at this KFC. The team members were like family. They also had a great 401K program. I also very much enjoyed working with the guests that came into the restaurant
Pros
Employee friendly
Cons
No chance of promotion
it was not fun to work with high school kids.
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Marion, OH 43302March 8, 2017
a typical day was slow and boring i learned how to bread ckicken and strips and other things.the management was bad there the work place culture i dont know what that means there was nothing hard about the job and there was nothing enjoyable about the job.
Pros
free food
Cons
short breaks
Very fun work experience
Team Member/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Windsor, NYMarch 8, 2017
I went from a team member to a shift leader in just three months. It felt very good to know my hard was being noticed and appreciated. Fun and active.
Very bad about raises
Manager (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 8, 2017
They owe me money enough said
They attempting to get me as a manager they did and as the months went on my checks where still small after the raise and then i found out they mever gave me my raise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9