KFC
4,571 reviews

KFC Employer Reviews

prep foods and service customers
Food Prep (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 19, 2014
on an average day i make about 100/200 pieces of cooked chicken and clean and service customers
Nice Restaurant with new remodeled clean area.
Team Member (Current Employee), Nogales, AZNovember 19, 2014
Pros: honesty
Nice workplace, neat, and clean. Good management and co-workers. Positive and enthusiastic. KFC has good products and well customer service. Working here brings great energy and new goals.
loved working for this company
Cashier (Former Employee), Seneca, SCNovember 19, 2014
Loved my job at KFC I just couldn't pay my bills with the amount of hours that I was getting because of the Obama Care.
Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: free lunch, got along with everyone
Cons: not enough hours
Learned a lot from co workers. Job was interesting go to. Some days I changed positions to get to learn new thins.
Unethical
Cook/Prep (Former Employee), Flint, MINovember 18, 2014
I preformed the job and completed all job duties effectively and sufficiently however, there were many unethical acts that occurred within the company which caused discomfort
friendly enviorment
Crew Member/Cook (Former Employee), Canton, OHNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good food
Cons: under paid
I enjoyed the fact that there is not much of a variety of different foods. This made my work a little easier compared to Mcdonalds who have and extensive menu.
Nice place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 18, 2014
Nice place to work. Great learning experience. I look forward to advancing the skills acquired.
Great first job
CASHIER/STORE GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee), Oconomowoc, WINovember 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches, pay, hours flexibility
Cons: benefits
I started working for KFC as a teenager and made my way up into management, the company overall was fun to work for. I always received the support I needed from my district manager and was recognized for my achievements.
quick learning environment
Cashier/Sales (Former Employee), Pembroke, NCNovember 17, 2014
Pros: friendly coworkes
Cons: short breaks
I learned how to work a ta fast past and the customer is always right. The hardest part of the job was being timed to complete a order.
A great place to work.
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Creedmoor, NCNovember 17, 2014
KFC is a great company to work for, I loved working with the public. The have great benefits as well/
Good job for kids to start with
Team Member (Former Employee), East Meadow, NYNovember 17, 2014
Fast food is a good job for any kid to start with. It was a good place to work. The wage was a decent amount above minimum, way better than other fast food chains around town. The management was great at the time. Very good to the workers. Never had a problem.
Overall it was a job, which I was really in need of at the time.
Cashier/Customer Service Attendant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 17, 2014
A typical day at work would be to ensure that the customers were waited on professionally and courteously. As a cashier my goal was to make sure the customers got what they payed for in an ample amount of time without any mistakes or problems.
Fun workplace.
RELIEF MANAGER (Current Employee), San Jose, CANovember 17, 2014
Pros: unlimited food.
A fun workplace to be, my workmates are very easy to get along with. I have the best boss! Hardest part of my job sometimes is having to do everything at once in a shift (taking order, packing, preparing the order and even cooking; that is if we unexpectedly ran out of products).
advancement opportunities
Manager (Former Employee), LaPorte, INNovember 16, 2014
Pros: customer service
Cons: stereotype that goes with fast food industry
KFC gave me the opportunity to support my family during and advancement of education. The owner provided healthcare for full time employees. I was able to advance in the company fairly easily. This job came very easy to me, I was able to meet and exceed all goals and requirements.
Best Job I ever had .
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee), Sparks, NVNovember 16, 2014
Working here just boosted my confidence and my success to be better and rise in position anywhere i go in life.
Good job if you need one
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Battle Ground, WANovember 16, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: no benefits, no improvement, lack of reliable staff, i could go on...
I knew when I got there that nothing would be done by the morning crew. I spent the first hours of my shift making things myself and prepping for the evening rush. At that time my other co-workers showed up and I had to settle them into their positions for the night and we would wait for the rush. The hard part was the rush, I had to make sure my cook, – more... the only reliable one, had enough chicken. handled complaints, refunds, front desk, cashier, packing, drive-thru. Pretty much anywhere I was needed. This made my day hectic because I would close at the end and have to make sure my crew was done before me. NEVER was this the case. So I would help with dishes, would mop, sweep, ect. The most enjoyable partof the job was knowing I was going on with a paycheck. Some people made it enjoyable, but there was too much drama from the teenagers to the general manager. Overall, not a great working environment for those that seriously want to work and need the check to live. – less
its a fun and great place to work for a people person.
Kfc (Current Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 16, 2014
I loved my job . but constantly being put on the drive thru everyday with know break time. I really don't care for the job anymore.
Friendly people and great work experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Norton, VANovember 16, 2014
This company helped me get my start in management. The people are friendly and helped work around school schedule.
fun place to work.
Cashier, Food prep, Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 15, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: often not so nice customers.
waking up every morning making fresh mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, gravy, sweet corn, green beans. the co-workers were great including management couldn't have been better. the hardest part was doing mashed potatoes during the lunch rush, but the mot enjoyable part was the co-workers.
It was a fun place to work at
Cashier (Former Employee), Lexington, NCNovember 14, 2014
Pros: free drinks and half off food
Cons: couldnt leave for lunch or meals
Everyone was nice to one another. Management was pretty good other then constantly changing. Hardest part was angry customers that you couldn't fix their problem no matter how hard i tried.

About KFC

KFC, founded and also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, is a chain of fast food restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky, in the – Read more