Please, local candidates only.
The web developer / web designer job is a full time position Monday-Friday 9am-5pm at our corporate office in Brunswick, Oh.
Your main responsibility is the design, update and maintenance of our company’s many websites and email marketing campaigns.
You’ll also be working with the WordPress CMS to integrate designs into this technology for dynamic database driven websites.
Ideal candidates will be creative, adaptable and comfortable with delivering quality work under tight deadlines.
Ideal candidates will also have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, HTML/CSS/WordPress experience, Photoshop experience, and will be a quick learner.
- On-the-job experience in website design/development and/or current education in web design/development preferred
- Experience with HTML/HTML5 required
- Experience with CSS/CSS3 required
- Experience with Photoshop required
- Experience with cross-browser / cross-platform development
- Must be able to prioritize and organize multiple tasks, with proper attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience with PHP Development
- Experience with CMS WordPress Development, including custom theme and plug-in development
If you’ve managed to read through this entire job posting and think to yourself, “Yes, this is perfect for me” then don’t wait another second because we want to talk to you today. And if you really want to impress us (and show that you actually read this entire post, then start your cover letter off by telling us what you love most about web design and development in 2014.
Please send resume, cover letter and link to online portfolio
KHM Travel Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.