KIND is seeking outgoing, charismatic and skilled field marketers to join our team. In this full time and salaried position, the Field Marketing Team Lead will be responsible for: organizing and hosting in-store retail demos, executing brand centric events, doing occasion sampling and leading a team of KIND Brand Ambassadors.
About Us: KIND Healthy Snacks is the company behind KIND Fruit & Nut, KIND PLUS and KIND Healthy Grains. KIND was founded on the principle of holistic kindness, and is proud to create new paths that avoid false compromises. Instead of “Or” KIND says “And”: healthy and tasty, convenient and wholesome, economically sustainable and socially impactful. KIND’s award-winning products and civic initiatives all stem from its desire to make this world a little kinder. In this spirit, the aspiration is for KIND to be not just a great brand of healthy snacks and foods, but a community and state of mind. (To learn more, please visit www.kindsnacks.com).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead local KIND Brand Ambassadors, assuming the role of captain to the team
- Organization and hosting of in-store demos (2-4 per week, mainly weekday nights and weekends, 2-3 hours per demo)
- Research, coordinate and host marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region, partnering with likeminded companies.
- Seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
- Strategic coordination and execution of sampling initiatives, reaching consumers where they live, work, play and shop
- Collaboration with sales team to determine market level goals, utilizing strategic marketing initiatives to achieve
- Maintain relationships with existing sales accounts through POS placement, order taking and store merchandising
- Communication of success stories, key learning’s and other activities to Field Marketing Manager
- Do unexpected acts of kindness for others
- Strong customer service background
- Understanding of both marketing and sales fundamentals
- Deep rooted understanding of territory
- Existing network of relevant contacts
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong team player but also possessing the ability to work independently
- Problem solver
- Strong organizational skill set
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to engage a crowd and naturally outgoing personality
- PowerPoint and Excel proficient
- Education: bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Related work experience: 2 years relevant experience in events, promotions, media, consumer products marketing, customer service
Indeed - 14 months ago
KIND Healthy Snacks is the company behind KIND Fruit & Nut , KIND PLUS, KIND Nuts & Spices and KIND Healthy Grains. KIND was...