KK Sub is a Subway Sandwich Restaurant group in Buffalo NewYork. We are proud to operate a portfolio of subway restaurants throughout the city.
The Subway Supervisor is responsibility to execute & exceed in outstanding operation proficiency. This person is the overall leader, conductor and director for multiple restaurant locations and interacts with the restaurant managers for implementation of corporate policies and sound business practices. The functions include ensuring sales growth and cost optimization, hiring and motivation of the management team and monitoring restaurant efficiencies and effectiveness on a continuous basis.
- Assists with personnel selection, training, scheduling of team.
- Supports the restaurant manager in monitoring inventory levels on a timely basis to ensure and succeed in upholding and reducing food cost.
- Ensure that the entire management team follows all processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate and promote guest satisfaction as a core company value.
- Maximize sales and profits by upholding sales and service techniques to ensure a great guest experience.
- At least three (3) months experience in multi unit restaurant operation supervision.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills as well as Point of Sales systems (POS).
- Must be available to work weekends.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds to waist level.
- Ability to manage with integrity, honesty, and knowledge while promoting the culture and values.