KOR Consulting Group (http://www.teamkor.com) is looking for a Senior Java Developer with extensive experience building high volume web applications and services. We are seeking a developer who can keep us on top of the leading edge of programming techniques, technologies, and development standards. You must be creative, focused, results-oriented, self-motivated, and a resourceful problem-solver. Our ideal candidate is one that can thrive in a fast-moving, creative company.
- 6+ years of practical experience highly preferred, including responsibility as lead developer on the presentation layer of an enterprise software product or service.
- 5+ years of Java experience, proficient in developing with Spring Framework
- You must have experience with building SOAP and Restful services
- You must have experience with continuous integration systems (Jenkins)
- You must have experience unit testing (JUnit, Mockito)
- You must have experience with RDBMS (Oracle 10.x+)
- Experience with Apache SOLR / Lucene are strongly preferred
- Experience working with social service APIs (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) is preferred
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) services EC2, S3, etc. is plus
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, Maven, SVN is preferred
- Experience with web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS) is preferred
- Ability to collaborate with designers and content creators to develop robust and user-friendly interfaces
- Must be able to clearly communicate technical challenges to business units
- Must have exceptional attention-to-detail
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- Designing, developing, testing and maintaining applications based on Struts/Spring/Hibernate.
- Working with project managers and ensure that all project milestones are met.
- Developing Java/J2EE applications on the Market-Live e-commerce platform.
- Investigating and resolve production issues.
- Working collaboratively with peers and other teams such as QA, PMO and Business Analysis.
- Working closely with external teams for ongoing development.
- Developing automated unit tests.
- Providing technical estimates for development efforts.
- Providing solutions to requirements presented by the Business Analysts.
- Deploying the applications in Development, QA, and Production environments.
- Recent project experience with Spring/Struts/Hibernate.
- Broad background in web application architectures.
- Strong knowledge of browser compatibility issues, DOM, AJAX architectures and libraries.
- Experience with Agile Software Development and Scrum projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business term
Indeed - 30+ days ago
KOR Consulting Group is a Southern California consulting and technology innovation startup. We work with some of the most innovative...