6 PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE at KPI Connect, an award winning full-featured contact center providing a diverse array of blended multi-channel contact center solutions
Firestone Consumer Affairs
Part Time Customer Service Representative (Inbound)
April 10th, 2013 (Must be available to attend 4 weeks of Full Day time training, anytime between 6:30 am – 5:00 pm M-F)
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday to Friday, 5:00am – 5:00pm (PST) Saturday & Sunday, 6:30am – 3:00pm (PST)
Scheduled shifts will be a minimum of 20 hrs per week, maximum 30 hrs.
Starting wage is $9.00 per hour base plus a $2.50 per hour incentive opportunity based on quality and performance. $9.50 per hour base wage after 6 Months. ** Spanish Bilingual earns an additional $1.00 per hour.
Successful candidates will work at our inbound call center handling the FIRESTONE Consumer Affairs account. The position will entail resolution of customer complaints, Store Manager complaints, and as well, be the neutral party between the customer and Firestone stores. The FCAA will also be responsible for providing product information and will create and/or maintain accurate files within a PC environment. Bilingual Spanish is an asset.
- Accurate keyboarding skills – 35 wpm with 96% accuracy and must be able to multitask by documenting conversations while talking to the customer
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Excellent attendance is mandatory
- Must be very flexible
- Excellent listening skills
- Problem solver and decision maker
- Good retention skills/very detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains a high standard of professionalism throughout calls
- Works effectively and remains calm in high stress situations
- Accepts constructive feedback and implements recommended changes
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Thursday, April 4th, 2013 @ 5:00PM. To apply, please email your resume as a Word document.
Applicants will be tested