KQPhotography is a professional on-location and in-studio International photography service. KQP is based in Conyers, Georgia, with specialties in fashion, editorial, and family portraiture with just over a decade of experience, KQ Photography has become a leader in the industry by capturing the essence of the subject matter at hand, whether a moonlit sky or one of the hottest models and adding a creative ingredient making the final product an original artistic expression. KQPhotography project list includes, Landscapes, Model portfolios, family portraits, children, weddings, conventions, commercial property and product shoots, online fashion catalogs, editorial magazine spreads, book covers, album covers, news, entertainment and fashion publications. KQ Photography has been commissioned all over the U.S. parts of Europe, Canada and the Caribbean.
KQ Photography was founded in 2007 by lead photographer Kareem Quow. Kareem is a traveling photographer, who was born in Brooklyn, NY and now currently resides in Conyers, Georgia after spending time in Maryland, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts. Kareem spent nine years working in the architectural field in Massachusetts, and Georgia, while honing his skills as a freelance photographer. Kareem is passionate about art and the use of creativity in every aspect of his professional and personal life. Along with his adoration for photography and knowledge, he is an accomplished writer, poet, sketch artist, and architect.
KQP is actively seeking an intern working towards a degree in Marketing/Advertising or a recent university graduate with strong interest in photography/digital media and or fashion advertisement industry. Intern will be asked to assist with on location and in studio photo shoots; developing and execution of marketing and advertisement strategy; and some administrative tasks. This experience offers a firsthand look at the inner workings of a professional photography studio with photographer Kareem Quow. Possibility of travel, international and domestic very likely.
This is an unpaid internship, that can be used for college credit with the possibility of a paid position with KQ Photography.
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Intern must be proficient in MS Office programs, well organized, punctual & have access to a laptop, cell phone and transportation.
- Must have or be willing to travel
- Must have a valid passport
Assist with the following responsibilities:
- Research photo shoot opportunities, contests, promotions etc.
- Marketing material distributing; research new advertisement/marketing ventures.
- Scheduling photo shoots and meetings
- Administratively assist with executing client contracts
- Updating, organizing and filing administrative documents
- Participate in meetings, photo shoots and other aspects of photography studio management.
- Miscellaneous business related errands
Kareem Quow, Owner