KTI is one of the fastest growing 3PL's in the Midwest. We specialize in arranging the transportation of general commodities via trucks/trains throughout North America. We are always on the lookout for exciting people to join our team oriented environment.
KTI has an immediate opening for a Transportation Management Account Specialist to provide technical support to internal and external clients for our TMS software application used in supply chain vertical markets.
If you enjoy working with business users to solve puzzles and working closely with developers to improve our clients’ experience, we would like to talk with you.
You will be an integral person in the success of the software system platform and report directly to the executive team.
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, bonuses, full benefits, retirement plans, disability insurance, and much more.
Don’t let this opportunity to join a thriving, successful and exciting company pass you by!
Key accountabilities will include:
- Learn how to use and administer our software service. We will provide basic training.
- Provide exceptional support to end-users
- Onboard new customers and problem solve
- Remotely connect to users’ accounts, determine minimal use-case to re-create issue, solve issue if possible or provide concise details to development for further analysis and resolution
- Use problem solving skills to investigate and solve a broad range of puzzles each day
- Act as liaison between users, accounts managers, software company, and management
- Help test fixes provided by development and incorporate them into our software
- Work closely with development to make software more intuitive, easier to upload customers and easier to support
- Work closely with Sales and Account managers
- Provide pre-sales technical support as needed
- Recognize end-users’ need for additional products and services
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Previous experience working with or for a transportation management software company or a logistic company is required
- Experience with Transportation Management Software systems (TMS) such as Oracle, MercuryGate, Red Prairie, TMW, CarrierPoint, SAP, etc.)
- Proficient with computers and cloud based systems
- Effective Interpersonal skills both with internal and external customers
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new technology
- A desire for solving puzzles and learning how things work
- Ability to interact effectively with both non-technical users and highly technical users
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks while still able to put the customer first
- Excellent follow-through with minimal management
- 1-3 years professional experience working with computers and software a plus
- Previous experience working with SaaS-based systems a plus
- Proficient with MS Office (Power Point and Excel especially), Visio, Project, and basic XML.
- Some Travel may be required
Local Candidates only. No relocation provided. Individual must include salary history. Salary will commensurate with experience.
This is not a programming position.