We are Kuapay, Inc. and we are leading the mobile payment revolution. By developing an app for both merchants and consumers, we have created the easiest and most secure method to make payments using your smartphone.
So, how does it work? It's easy. Kuapay provides a mobile device to merchants that acts as the Kuapay POS. Consumers who have downloaded Kuapay are then able to pay at these merchants using their smartphone.
Our solution is a massively multithreaded TCP server that interacts with our merchants' local point of sales to handle transactions and forward payments to the appropriate payment processors. This code base serves as the backbone for all transactions that pass through Kuapay.
As we are quickly growing, we're looking to expand our team of engineers. So ask yourself: Do you have a passion for technology? Do you love your smartphone more than life itself? Does the thought of working for a fun, hard-working company interest you? If yes -- this job could be the right fit for you.
We are seeking a mid/senior level software engineer to help develop the Kuapay app.
- Work on our proprietary payment processing gateway.
- Work on our point of sale backend code.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of C++ (Boost/POCO library experiences a plus).
- Knowledge of MongoDB is preferred.
- Must be very familiar with different mobile devices (i.e. iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Blackberry).
- Solid set of problem-solving skills, a good attitude, and good work ethic.
- Ability to thrive within a team environment.
- Ability to problem-solve and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
We like to keep our office fun and casual while working hard to get our jobs done. Our office overlooks the Pacific Ocean in sunny Santa Monica. We are an exciting company to work for, and we're looking for people who are eager to learn and grow with us.
This is a full-time, salaried position with full benefits.
To search all open jobs at Kuapay, visit http://jobs.kuapay.com.
For more information about Kuapay, visit www.kuapay.com. We look forward to hearing from you!