We are Kuapay, Inc. and we are the mobile payment solution of the future! Founded in 2010 by Joaquin Ayuso de Paul (co-founder of Tuenti.com, the largest social network in Spain), we are a rapidly growing start-up with big plans for our future. Kuapay is the fastest, easiest, and most secure way to make payments using your smartphone wherever credit cards are accepted. Users can securely store credit and debit cards and later make purchases without ever having to touch their wallet.
Ask yourself: Do you have a passion for fixing tech things? Do you love smartphones and know how to work with them? Does the thought of being a part of a fun, hard-working team excite you? If you answered yes - this job could definitely be for you.
In one sentence: We are looking for a rock star tech team to help sales on installations with merchants in order to spread the adoption of Kuapay.
- You will be responsible for installing the Kuapay POS at new merchants, configuring iOS devices, and more (throughout NYC).
- You'll work with a team to achieve objectives and goals.
- You'll work with a Mobile Device Management (MDM) to maintain merchant devices.
- You'll go out to assist in technical issues with Kuapay at marketing events.
- You'll perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Computer Science student or similar.
- Alternatively, customer service experience is a plus.
- Ability to thrive within a team environment.
- College degree at least in progress.
- Tech Savvy.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to maintain relationships with others.
- Ability to problem-solve and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
We like to keep our office fun and casual while working hard to get our jobs done. We are an exciting company to work for, and we're looking for loyal people who are willing to put in the time and work to grow with us.
This is a part-time position. Compensation is $10/hour + paid mileage for installations and events.
For more information about Kuapay, visit www.kuapay.com. We look forward to hearing from you!