Our AZ Distribution facility is looking for a full time driver possessing a Class A CDL. This position is percentage based with a salary range of $40,000 - $55,000 per year.
Position Scope: To ensure safe and courteous handling and delivery of Customer Freight on a daily basis utilizing proper equipment and techniques. Previous high value product handling or similar experience preferred.
- Maintain safe driving and delivery habits at all times.
- Maintain professional appearance ensuring that Uniform is proper at all times.
- Constantly monitor truck conditions for cleanliness, damage, proper equipment, and mileage.
- Review daily deliveries and pick-ups with dispatch.
- Review and verify paperwork matching contract numbers, special instructions, and manifests
- Ensure that proper delivery equipment is on truck
- Communicate with customers, dispatch, bookers and customer service keeping all informed of delivery status and issues
- Complete all paperwork related to delivery in legible, professional manner.
- Complete detailed inventories of all pick-ups, note exceptions and secure customer signature
- Turn in all paperwork to proper area at end of day.
- Check in with Dispatch before leaving each day to ensure all work is complete.
- Some overnight trips may be required
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 2 years previous driving and/or delivery experience in transportation / logistics; preferably in high value products and household (preferred)
- 1 year of Customer Service experience
- Ability to operate desk top products, i.e. personal computer, general office machinery
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Clean driving record
- Must be 23 years old
- Must be able to move/lift heavy loads (100+lbs.) throughout the day
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be able to sit and drive for long periods of time
KWL Inc. is committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all employees. Our practice is...