Kablelink

Kablelink Employee Reviews

Great contractor for cable installtions
Quality Control Manager and Technical Instructor (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJune 10, 2015
A well organized, structured company that opened the arena for training, safety and integrity. The owners were a pleasure to deal with and were always open to new ideas.
great places to work
Field Lead / Installer (Former Employee), Auburndale, FLMay 4, 2015
Great overall daily route is never the same. Always get to see new thing. I like working there. Some of the day are long there was never a set end of the day time. Start time at the shop was 6am
n/a
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 6, 2015
Pay was nice. Did not like the way management treated me. Had to provide own gas or work. If they had an issue with me they would give me jobs that paid less.
fun productive work environment
Inventory Control Clerk (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 1, 2015
Understanding management. Laid back work atmosphere. Excellent co-workers. Many opportunities to advance into other positions
Kablelink
Residential Dispatcher (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 12, 2014
Fast paced working environment, management is flexible to your wants and needs, the people are friendly and hard working, the hardest part would probably be catching on to the systems and procedures if you aren't a fast learner
good upper management horrible supervisors
SubContractor Cable Installer (Former Employee), tampa,flOctober 13, 2014
Pros: make you feel you are a sub contractor
Cons: bad supervisor
had a great time until my other supervisor kept screwing me on jobs
I like working here, but it's only on Thursday nights so I'm available anytime.
Cleaner (Current Employee), Lecanto, FLJuly 25, 2014
Pros: we get paid and free candy.
A typical day at work isn't anything too exciting because it's just mom and I. By the time my mom gets home from work and we get out to the shop, it's about 6:30-7ish. All the guys get off work around 5. The hardest part of the job would be taking out the garbage, which isn't hard.
Fun and challenging
Supervisor/Cable/ Voip Installer (Current Employee), Hillsborough County, FlaMay 19, 2014
Cons: inconsistent work/ will not pay for work completed/ false backcharges/ unfair labor!
A typical day: Installation of Cable services..ex; Tv,Inet,wireless services and telephone services, within specifications of Bright house Networks and customer requests.
Ive learned how to interact with customers...cater to their needs and be understanding of their needs (service issues, new services, or general questions about services)
I have also learned the understanding of customer,employee, and management relations. The importance of communication...the success-fulness and smoothness when all are aware of new products,ideas and changes within the company.
The hardest part of the job was certain installations, I believe every situation may be unique in its own way. I tend to look for solutions than to look at things with difficulty.
The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing customers were satisfied. The interaction with customers as well, is very enjoyable. Knowing my job is well-done when all work is in working order and customers are satisfied.
great company, good people
Cable TV phone and internet install contractor (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 6, 2014
installation of cable tv, phone and internet in homes, making sure that the home has proper wiring in home, technicians are responsible for installing coax cable for tv,
A fun job to have
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 7, 2013
Pros: being able to help customers with their cable services
Cons: not being able to make every one happy
A typical day at work was busy but was still able to have fun, I learned how to stay productive while enjoying a day of work. My co-workers became family after working together for 5 years and the management would always make sure we were doing our job as well as be as relaxed as possible especially during busy season.
Very Good
Dispatcher (Current Employee), orlandoNovember 4, 2013
Its like having a Family away from your family, very understandable to the dispatchers needs care about what going on in their lives
JOB BLOWS
Cable/ Internet and Phone Technician (Current Employee), Crystal River, FLSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: on own after leaving office
Cons: everything elses / really!!
Dont bother huge waste of time. /
They treat there people like dogs !
Charge backs and random lost equi .
good working environment
Cable Technician (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: understanding supervisor
Cons: long hours
As a cable installer i have talk to customers, install cable equipment, check levels, run cable and phone lines in house, climb light pole to run new cable to house, work on punch down block for phone and internet. in this line of work i work by my self with a supervisor who is responsible to get jobs to me and move jobs if i can't get to the next customer on time. one of the most challenging part about this job is the long hours this is a 12-14 hr days most times.The reasons why i love doing this job is because i like working on house, i love to see satisfied customers, and the pay is good.
GREAT WORKPLACE!
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 9, 2013
Pros: pizza parties, employee relations
Cons: very fast paced and can get a bit overwhelmed if you dont deal well with change
The best job I've had so far. I learned a lot working here. Co-workers were amazing and the work environment was very healthy. Management team is very supportive and always involved.
A great company to work for
Cable Installer (Former Employee), Tampa FLJuly 9, 2013
Pros: great opportunities. sign on bonus
Great place to work. Hours can sometimes be long but well worth it when you like to make $$$. Management is very good and friendly.
fun company to work for
Cable Technician (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 23, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Good management, Descent pay, friendly environment. As a contractor health benefit is not offered. They treat you right when you work hard
Liars! Terrible workings conditions!
installer (Former Employee), Lecanto, FLApril 19, 2013
Pros: zero pros
Cons: garbage management, they take money from you without explanation.
The job itself is very enjoyable. The folks running the place have a few guys who they feed all the good jobs to. They backcharge you without an explanation if your job was not 100%. Your a contractor, but they treat you like an employee. No benefits. Pay your own fuel with no reimbursement. Its a business for these folks, they take your money for tools on a weekly basis and they require full payment before any of its yours. Then they run you out of there so they can take the tools back to rip someone else off with. They couldnt care any less about anyone who works for them. You work mandatory 6 days a week 12+ hours a day for sometimes less than a minimum wage jobs paycheck after.
mangar
mangager (Former Employee), St.PetersburgMarch 6, 2013
setting window displays produce profitable sale numbers educating and training works and hiring and fifing work
Company went out of business
Cable installer (Former Employee), South San Francisco, CAFebruary 11, 2013
Company went out of business. It was a fun place to work but the company went under so had to move on.
A great place to work.
Trade Technician (Sub - Contractor) (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 23, 2012
Cons: chargebacks, which tend to happen more often when the co.finances were tight.
As a subcontractor for kablelink which sub contracts from Bright house you could say I was a cable/internet/phone tech,certified in all 3.I worked piece work.

June 11, 2013

can you tell me what your average weekly pay was? Thanks.

About Kablelink

Kablelink consultants truly enjoy our chosen line of work. As a company, we find our field to be both challenging and rewarding, – Read more

Kablelink Salaries