Kadlec Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great workplace!
Shuttle Driver (Current Employee), Richland, WashingtonApril 3, 2015
Pros: Good Company
Cons: Have part time job, need full time
Kadlec has a great work environment. I drive a shuttle bus transporting personnel to different locations on the campus. Personnel all seem to be happy and fulfilled with their jobs. My managers are always happy to be there when I need them. As far as the hardest part of the job, that would be the monotony of driving around and around, but I handle it. The pay is acceptable but the number of hours is insufficient. This has challenged me to seek other part time work to fill in. The most enjoyable part of the job is interaction with fellow employees.
this was a voluntary position but very satisfying .
Auxiliary Member (Former Employee), Richland,wa.October 8, 2014
Pros: great team to work with, satisfaction of helping in worthy cause
Cons: voluntary job no pay
I loved making the charts for the patients that were to have surgery the following day. the charts were color coded according to the type
of surgery they were having,which doctor it was and the specific type of disclosures, medical information and release forms necessary for that procedure. The staff was so great and helpful.
my time working at kadlec
housekeeper (Former Employee), Richland, WAJanuary 21, 2014
good experience working with all types of professionals learning all aspects of cleaning a hospital
Excellent administrative support
Clinical Applications Analyst (Current Employee), Richland, WAOctober 1, 2013
Kadlec is a great place to work with full staff support by supervisors and administrative team. Provides lots of employee recognition and appreciation opportunities. Encouraging of continuing education and workplace advancement.
A company that genuinely cares about the community and it's employees.
Sr. Network Security Analyst (Former Employee), Richland, WAJuly 1, 2013
Pros: highly ethical, all-star executive team, good work-life balance, great work environment
Cons: rapid expansion often creates high-stress situations
Kadlec Regional Medical Center is a company with strong moral values, a friendly work environment, and excellent business strategies. The executive team is second to none and the corporate culture is excellent. Employees care about each other and their community. There are many opportunities for professional growth, but career advancement can be difficult in some departments.
High turnover for Kadlec's Exec. Admin. Asst. positions
Former Exec. Admin. Asst. for KMC Pres. (Former Employee), Richland, WAMarch 21, 2013
Pros: meeting new people; benefits fairly good.
Cons: management, politics, high turnover, advancement possibilities w/no additional compensation
Kadlec's Administration office is very fast paced and can be challenging. Office politics and high turnover for their executive administrative support. Do check into this.
very productive and fast paced
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Richland, WAFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: meet great people
Cons: hurried or no breaks
Fast paced with opportunity to ,eeet nice new people. Quick to be judged and not alot of room for growth. Managemewnt in my dept. were difficult to communicate with.
Wonderful job.
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), WAJanuary 9, 2013
Lots of work. Great bosses. Working from home. A typical day involved logging on, checking status of jobs, and transcribing first the stats and preops, then histories, consults, discharges, for a full evening shift.

January 16, 2013

I've tried to apply for this posotion but there is no link to apply? How do I apply??

Imaging Aid
Imaging Aide (Former Employee), Richland, WaSeptember 25, 2012
I enjoyed working and transporting the patients to and from there room's. I also enjoyed assisting the technician with the exams prepping and post oping. And educating the patients.