Kadlec Regional Medical Center

Kadlec Regional Medical Center Employer Reviews

great place to work
Spanish Interpreter (Current Employee), Richland, WAMay 29, 2014
love the people the staff and the providers they are very patient orientated and they do a great job
Fun place to work. Management is rude
Patient Sitter (Former Employee), Richland, WAFebruary 3, 2014
As a patient sitter, there was no typical day at work. Every patient was different. I learned how to act quickly and problem solve at a fast rate. The management there was extremely selfish.
Relaxing Atmosphere, Great Customers
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Richland, WAOctober 27, 2013
Pros: gratifying work, low stress
Cons: mundane at times
This was a great opportunity to cultivate my cashier skills. I worked in the gift shop where patients could unwind from the stresses of medicine and inspect uncommon trinkets, jewelry, and stuffed animals. Many customers came in to gift get well balloons, or flowers to patients they knew. It was than our job to deliver the presents to their room.
Good place to work.
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Richland, WAAugust 8, 2013
Pros: planetree philosophy.
Cons: none.
Their Planetree philosophy is admirable. Good place to work, good people.
Excellent institution to work for, excellent city to live in
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Current Employee), Richland, WAJuly 19, 2013
Pros: compensation
Cons: lack of offsite relationship between coworkers
Kadlec is a patient oriented institution that provides a high level of care and services. Can seem to lack integrated goals in the frame of interdepartmental management, and employees in some departments aren't particularly encouraging to students. Seeing patients that are optimistic about their outcome because of the level of care they receive is common – more... and highly rewarding. – less
Great learning environment
Student Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), Richland, WAJuly 16, 2013
Pros: great student learning environment
Cons: students don't get paid
A typical day at work involved me doing all the tasks of a registered Radiological Technologist. I took X-rays on in and out patients, participated in assisting the Radiologist in fluoroscopic exams, did portable exams and did some time in the operating room. I have learned everything I need to know to go out into the workforce and be a registered raliological – more... technologist. My co-workers were very helpful in helping me become the tech I am today. I enjoy working in the hospital, but most of all love the patient care that is involved. Even though we may not always be the most enjoyable department, applying patient care and making them as comfortable as possible is ultimately my favorite part. – less
Professional work environment with excellent staff.
Emergency Department Technician (EDT) (Current Employee), Richland, WAMarch 18, 2013
Pros: friendly and amazing staff, great benefits, great pay, flexible schedules. annual house wide pay raises.
Cons: nothing
1. Providing professional and friendly care while creating a healing atmosphere in an Emergency Room. 12 hours shift duties include performing electrocardiagrams, wound care, cleaning rooms, patient transportation, obtaining vital signs (blood pressure and heart rate), assisting with life threatening critical procedures.

2. Gained a more knowledgeable – more... view of customer service/hospitality. Health care related medical knowledge.

3. Management with great leadership skills and very professional. Very understanding of staff needs as well as patient needs.

4. Hard working, friendly, and professional staff that becomes a close family within the company. Team work, understanding, and geared to patient safety and well being.

5. The hardest part of my job is knowing that you and all your coworkers did absolutely everything possible to sustain and/or resuscitate a patient for a prolonged amount of time and not succeed.

6. My understanding and compassionate coworkers that are like family to me and everyone else during hard times in the Emergency Room. – less
skilled staff giving good care.
Nurse (Former Employee), Richland, WAMarch 15, 2013
Pros: good wages and benefits
Cons: no meal service to patients after 9 pm, or staff after 2 am.
is proud of Planetree and family oriented status, but then changed vital areas once status achieved, and not all for the better. Exceptionally skilled and friendly staff. Lacks room for advancement, and is constantly under-staffed.
Productive and LEAN
Credentialed Coder (Current Employee), Richland, WANovember 24, 2012
Pros: kadlec supports the educational requirements of its employees
The health system is now a good place to work. Upper management has labored to improve the supervisory interactions with their subordinates. The process has been very long in some cases.

It was extremely difficult working under the previous supervisor for over nine years, but the new supervisor treats the subordinates with courtesy.
Competitive, high emphasis on productivity
RN, emergency services (Current Employee), Richland, WAOctober 12, 2012
Pros: great team work, proactive staff, never a dull moment
Regional trauma center, fastest cardiac response team in the NW.
This is a great place to work if you live close by. I drive an hour each way, and it can get old.
Awesome place to work.
Student Radiology Tech (Former Employee), Richland, WAAugust 5, 2012
Busy hospital with modern equipment with great people, what more could you ask for. This was my best rotation I believe because I learned the most and gained the most confidence here. Everyone was patient and it was nice to learn quickly how the routines of things went.
Love my Team is a secure and friendly enviroment
Physical Therapist and Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), Richland WAJuly 26, 2012
Pros: recognize or work on a daily basis
Cons: always willing to help one another
Love Kadlec is a place with wonderful people and team players.

About Kadlec Regional Medical Center

Located in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec Regional Medical Center is a progressive 270-bed, nationally recognized, regional medical – Read more

Kadlec Regional Medical Center Photos