Kadlec Regional Medical Center

Kadlec Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great working enviornment with friendly staff
Auxilian Volunteer (Former Employee), Richland, WAMay 21, 2015
Greet patients, care partners and others entering OR Lounge.
Serve as a liaison between surgical staff and patients’ families.
• Determine the patient for whom the people are waiting and explain the procedure.
• Escort the family to a consultation room and direct the physician to the appropriate room when notified that the patient is in recovery.
• Inform the family and direct them to the location when notified of the location of the patient’s room.
Listen to everyone and answer questions.
Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
Attend any training classes or session when scheduled.
Coordinate with the front desk to help alleviate relatives’ anxiety
Assist Front Desk personnel with any tasks as needed.
Great place to work for
Central Scheduling Representative (Former Employee), Richland, WAJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: employee discounts, decent hours
Cons: eyes on you at all times, rude about advancing
Answered phone calls and made appointments, learned a lot about outpatient services and insurances, managers were ok, my coworkers were awesome and it made it a comfortable environment to work in. Hardest part of the job was being watched all the time and or accused of things you didn't do to the point where you needed to show proof and documentation to support. I enjoyed the hours and my coworkers and how understanding the staff is.
A decent place to work
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Richland, WAJanuary 1, 2015
It's a nice place to work for the experienced. If you're not, then you might want to look elsewhere. The most enjoyable part, was that the O.R. was never really overloaded. 25 cases a day at the most, split between 12 O.R.s, the work goes by really quick.
Pleasant workplace enviroment
Valet (Current Employee), Richland, WANovember 14, 2014
my co-workers and supervisor are the greatest I've ever had the pleasure to work with. My Typical day at work involves greeting and welcoming visitors to the hospital, offering valet service and parking their cars.
Always something different, fun group of people.
VOLUNTEER PATIENT ESCORT (Current Employee), Richland, WAAugust 18, 2014
I learned a lot about the medical field and what it really takes to be a nurse. The nurses always need help, so I am able to be there to help them as well as learn from them.
Good hospital for advancement
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Richland, WAJuly 15, 2014
Good place to learn and advance. Fast paced and good education options
Much turnover in the Administration Office
Admin Asst (Former Employee), Administration OfficeJune 11, 2014
I see Admin. positions posted continually for Kadlec's Administration Office. Check into the turnover rate.
great place to work
Spanish Interpreter (Current Employee), Richland, WAMay 29, 2014
love the people the staff and the providers they are very patient orientated and they do a great job
Fun place to work. Management is rude
Patient Sitter (Former Employee), Richland, WAFebruary 3, 2014
As a patient sitter, there was no typical day at work. Every patient was different. I learned how to act quickly and problem solve at a fast rate. The management there was extremely selfish.
Relaxing Atmosphere, Great Customers
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Richland, WAOctober 27, 2013
Pros: gratifying work, low stress
Cons: mundane at times
This was a great opportunity to cultivate my cashier skills. I worked in the gift shop where patients could unwind from the stresses of medicine and inspect uncommon trinkets, jewelry, and stuffed animals. Many customers came in to gift get well balloons, or flowers to patients they knew. It was than our job to deliver the presents to their room.
Good place to work.
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Richland, WAAugust 8, 2013
Pros: planetree philosophy.
Cons: none.
Their Planetree philosophy is admirable. Good place to work, good people.
Excellent institution to work for, excellent city to live in
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Current Employee), Richland, WAJuly 19, 2013
Pros: compensation
Cons: lack of offsite relationship between coworkers
Kadlec is a patient oriented institution that provides a high level of care and services. Can seem to lack integrated goals in the frame of interdepartmental management, and employees in some departments aren't particularly encouraging to students. Seeing patients that are optimistic about their outcome because of the level of care they receive is common and highly rewarding.
Great learning environment
Student Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), Richland, WAJuly 16, 2013
Pros: great student learning environment
Cons: students don't get paid
A typical day at work involved me doing all the tasks of a registered Radiological Technologist. I took X-rays on in and out patients, participated in assisting the Radiologist in fluoroscopic exams, did portable exams and did some time in the operating room. I have learned everything I need to know to go out into the workforce and be a registered raliological technologist. My co-workers were very helpful in helping me become the tech I am today. I enjoy working in the hospital, but most of all love the patient care that is involved. Even though we may not always be the most enjoyable department, applying patient care and making them as comfortable as possible is ultimately my favorite part.
Professional work environment with excellent staff.
Emergency Department Technician (EDT) (Current Employee), Richland, WAMarch 18, 2013
Pros: friendly and amazing staff, great benefits, great pay, flexible schedules. annual house wide pay raises.
Cons: nothing
1. Providing professional and friendly care while creating a healing atmosphere in an Emergency Room. 12 hours shift duties include performing electrocardiagrams, wound care, cleaning rooms, patient transportation, obtaining vital signs (blood pressure and heart rate), assisting with life threatening critical procedures.

2. Gained a more knowledgeable view of customer service/hospitality. Health care related medical knowledge.

3. Management with great leadership skills and very professional. Very understanding of staff needs as well as patient needs.

4. Hard working, friendly, and professional staff that becomes a close family within the company. Team work, understanding, and geared to patient safety and well being.

5. The hardest part of my job is knowing that you and all your coworkers did absolutely everything possible to sustain and/or resuscitate a patient for a prolonged amount of time and not succeed.

6. My understanding and compassionate coworkers that are like family to me and everyone else during hard times in the Emergency Room.
skilled staff giving good care.
Nurse (Former Employee), Richland, WAMarch 15, 2013
Pros: good wages and benefits
Cons: no meal service to patients after 9 pm, or staff after 2 am.
is proud of Planetree and family oriented status, but then changed vital areas once status achieved, and not all for the better. Exceptionally skilled and friendly staff. Lacks room for advancement, and is constantly under-staffed.
Productive and LEAN
Credentialed Coder (Current Employee), Richland, WANovember 24, 2012
Pros: kadlec supports the educational requirements of its employees
The health system is now a good place to work. Upper management has labored to improve the supervisory interactions with their subordinates. The process has been very long in some cases.

It was extremely difficult working under the previous supervisor for over nine years, but the new supervisor treats the subordinates with courtesy.
Competitive, high emphasis on productivity
RN, emergency services (Current Employee), Richland, WAOctober 12, 2012
Pros: great team work, proactive staff, never a dull moment
Regional trauma center, fastest cardiac response team in the NW.
This is a great place to work if you live close by. I drive an hour each way, and it can get old.
Awesome place to work.
Student Radiology Tech (Former Employee), Richland, WAAugust 5, 2012
Busy hospital with modern equipment with great people, what more could you ask for. This was my best rotation I believe because I learned the most and gained the most confidence here. Everyone was patient and it was nice to learn quickly how the routines of things went.
Love my Team is a secure and friendly enviroment
Physical Therapist and Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), Richland WAJuly 26, 2012
Pros: recognize or work on a daily basis
Cons: always willing to help one another
Love Kadlec is a place with wonderful people and team players.

About Kadlec Regional Medical Center

Located in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec Regional Medical Center is a progressive 270-bed, nationally recognized, regional medical – Read more

Kadlec Regional Medical Center Salaries

Cashier/Shift Manager
Executive Director
Occupational Therapist
Speech Language Pathologist
Valet
$11.98 per hour

Kadlec Regional Medical Center Photos

Recently completed energy-efficiency improvements are expected to save KRMC about $250,000 a year.
Employees collected 3,500 lbs food & $3,200+  in donations for Tri-Cities Food Bank in Oct, 2012
Kadlec Regional Medical Center's Free Standing Emergency Department Scheduled to open June, 2013