Professional work environment with excellent staff.
Pros: friendly and amazing staff, great benefits, great pay, flexible schedules. annual house wide pay raises.
1. Providing professional and friendly care while creating a healing atmosphere in an Emergency Room. 12 hours shift duties include performing electrocardiagrams, wound care, cleaning rooms, patient transportation, obtaining vital signs (blood pressure and heart rate), assisting with life threatening critical procedures.
2. Gained a more knowledgeable view of customer service/hospitality. Health care related medical knowledge.
3. Management with great leadership skills and very professional. Very understanding of staff needs as well as patient needs.
4. Hard working, friendly, and professional staff that becomes a close family within the company. Team work, understanding, and geared to patient safety and well being.
5. The hardest part of my job is knowing that you and all your coworkers did absolutely everything possible to sustain and/or resuscitate a patient for a prolonged amount of time and not succeed.
6. My understanding and compassionate coworkers that are like family to me and everyone else during hard times in the Emergency Room.