Kaeser Compressors

Kaeser Compressors Employer Reviews

Yuck
National Sales Administrator (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VANovember 17, 2013
I was there 6 months before I heard anyone laugh. It is a glum place. In the 6 months I was there, there was a 12% turnover. The door revolves there.
Great Product and Great Support.
Outside Sales Rep (Former Employee), Easat TennesseeOctober 18, 2013
Pros: freedom to work area, lots of leads, factory support.
Cons: dealing with the local factory rep.
I worked for a Kaeser Rep as an outside sales rep, and I was totally sold on the product. Every tool I needed to bring Kaeser into a new area was available and the product delivered. Great training.
productive company
Branch Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2013
Pros: learned different skills such as ar collections, concur, sap
Cons: high insurance premiums, low wages
Learned AR skills, Concur & SAP systems. Typical day was answering all incoming calls for service & sales departments. Made all reservations for service & sales personnel, i.e. hotel, car & plane reservations. Created sales orders for all phone orders & units sold by outside salesmen. The most enjoyable part was talking with & helping the customers – more... placing orders. – less
Outside Sales Representative
Commercial Outside Sales Rep (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 4, 2013
Pros: good benefits and work schedule, great training
Cons: long sales cycle
A lot of cold calling, limited leads, feels like you are going over the same customers that other salesman in the area are covering. CRM is tedious and takes away from the time you could be speaking too or prospecting new clients.