Kaiser Permanente Employee Reviews

Found 4,120 reviews matching the search
Very fun place to have worked for
IT Technical Support, Refresh (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 30, 2017
Typical day at work is always Fun, Laughter, close relationship with the Manager, supervisors and overall great environment.
-I learned how to install software that was incompatible with certain Windows, run scripts, create Batch files and overall learned how to become a better person by getting involved with many customers
-Management was always on top of things and always listened to your concerns and problems
-Workplace culture was fun since we had a variety of different cultures
-Hardest part of the job was sometimes not able to get issue resolved ASAP when customer needed it because due to software issues.
-Most enjoyable part of the job was always that the next day may be something different and would travel a lot to different locations to install PCs
Pros
Loved that people were friendly
Cons
it was only a contract for 2 years Max
Inspiring mission and commitment to provide high quality, affordable health care.
Communications Manager (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 30, 2017
Many employees have been there for decades, so it can be hard for newcomers. Very committed, smart employees, but the atmosphere is less than fun.
Wonderful Place To Work
Associate Accountant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJanuary 30, 2017
Kaiser provided a great foundation for my family and myself. I learned that a company that invests in its employees is a company worth staying with. The mentoring program provides employees the opportunity to pursue their career goals.
good place to work
Administrative Assistant IV (Current Employee) –  Downey, CAJanuary 28, 2017
Good place to work if you are within the union. The benefits are great for all employes, pay is good if you are within a union as well.
Benefits
Cons
Advancement
5 stAR
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAJanuary 28, 2017
I give them 5 star because I learn how to work with specimans and in the office. Talking to the doctors. I learn many new things and it was a program for 5 months over the summer.
Company parties holiday parties free work attire BBQ day
Regional Courier (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood caJanuary 28, 2017
Good working place fast advance great benifits good medical payed vacations sick pay friendly personnel great overall working company
Pros
Great working place
Cons
N/A nothing bad to say
Amazing
Post go live pharmacy trainer (Former Employee) –  Downey, CAJanuary 27, 2017
Loved working for Kaiser, super fun and get to travel. Benefits are amazing and co workers are really nice. Good pay and always on top of the staff. Would love another job there.
Great Place to Work
Compliance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAJanuary 27, 2017
Kaiser is an excellent company to work for. I've been employed with the company for 15 years. Great benefits and I love the healthcare setup because it's a one stop shop. You can see your doctor, get lab work, x-rays, & pick up prescription in the same place.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 27, 2017
The work environment is fun and productive. Wished that they offered a temp to hire option based on work ethics, and job performance.
Desk all alone
Level 1 support (Former Employee) –  Cucamonga, CAJanuary 27, 2017
I had no help at all. I learned systems on my own and when I did something wrong I got in trouble but I would go back if I was offered the position like they promised

Want to know more about Kaiser Permanente?

Ask a question
Working with my Grandmother
Senior Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAJanuary 26, 2017
I worked 24 hours, seven days a week taking care of my Grandmother. She had Alzheimer's and so needed the full time care in every aspect of her life. I enjoyed hearing stories of life when she was younger and that helped me deal with the hardship of loss memory that she experienced.
Pros
Being with my Grandmother
Cons
Alzheimer's
Productive work place
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAJanuary 26, 2017
Awesome staff but needs better management. Management does not communicate effectively with people who are taking care of the patients.
Pros
Hard working people
Nice
Product Manager / APO (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJanuary 25, 2017
Was able to learn a lot in health care domain, manager was supportive. Work environment is good, but management needs a more clear direction on the products.
Certified Nurse Midwife (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 25, 2017
There is a reason why people come to Kaiser and stay until they retire, it's a fantastic place to work. Great service, great co-workers, great pay, great benefits.
Very fun place to work
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 25, 2017
I love working in the lab. My preceptor was great. Was always willing to teach me new techniques and allowed me to lead the lab while I was on my externship. Loving people
good benefits
Permanent Staff (Current Employee) –  GAJanuary 24, 2017
Good benefits but the company is physician heavy, nurses don't get much respect. They constantly add to the job description and change policies, as well they have a very very strict time and attendance policy. (never seen anything like it)
Excellent Company with great benefits
IT PROGRAM MANAGER - Integration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJanuary 24, 2017
Excellent company with great benefits. Great work/life balance. Great leadership and communication. Needs to have more opportunities for contractor employee conversion.
Productive and very helpful
Housekeeping EVS (Current Employee) –  San Francisco CaJanuary 24, 2017
Doing my faily routine like going to patience eoom pick ip garbage susting and cleaning The working invironment is very helpful and productive, and it is very healthy working wirh rhis company, Having patience care and promoting good communication for rhem to feel infortant.
Pros
Free health insurance and benefits
Cons
Vecation and sick leave/ complete breaks
It is a fun place to work for.
Housekeeping Aid (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJanuary 24, 2017
Working at Kaiser is very interesting its never the same. I had lots of fun working their, I found my self helping the public and love it. I worked a lot in the Labor & Delivery Dept. And I truly enjoyed it.
Pros
You work with the public.
Cons
You walk so much during the day and it is tiring.
Decent Place to work
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 24, 2017
The places I worked were great for me. Colleagues were nice for the most part. Benefits are excellent. A Company to look into.
Benefits
Cons
Cant think of any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kaiser Permanente. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2