Kaleida Health Employee Review

View all Kaleida Health reviews

I rate this company overall good pt care and it help's me to take care of my two children
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 2, 2013
My typical day at work would be helping patient's and their family.I have learned people just need love and kindness overall.My management team here is patient care to the highest degree. My co-workers usually are working as a team and when their is a breakdown I know to go to my manager. The hardest part of my job is to keep reminding myself not to sweat the small stuff. the most enjoyable part of my job is me being myself and helping people who appreciate my efforts and work.
Pros
making the income i make as a sec...
Cons
i don't know of any right know

Other Kaleida Health Employee Reviews

Patient Care Assistant/Phlebotomy/EKG (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 19, 2017
Great place to work enjoyed the opportunity to learn and work with and for a great staff. Kaleida was important In my growth of knowledge and experience.
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
12 hour shifts
Workplace culture
Collections/Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYNovember 12, 2017
I worked for the VNA Home Care, Inc, this was a division of Kaleida Health I enjoyed my job and miss my co-workers and position there very much. Management was great and always helpful when the need arose. Enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Salary and Schedule Hours great
Cons
I have none.