Kalispell Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

Ok place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJanuary 23, 2016
Busy, understaffed
Compassion and caring towards others
Management Unprofessional
Enjoyed working as part of a team
Pros
enjoyed working with other staff and team work envolved
Cons
Management not friendly to staff and showed no professionalism
HR is corrupt so is upper management
maintenance (Former Employee) –  kalispellApril 20, 2013
Inconsistent in following policies. Some people get simple write-ups for major infractions and others get fired because they don't get along with management or commit a simple infraction. Too much politics at work. Pay is decent for the area and benefits are good. But too much bull to put up with it's just not worth it. Unless you put your head down do your job and are extremely careful about who you talk to or talk to no one then you might do well. Not a fun place to work. Hospital is not clean and many lack the basic skills to perform the job they were hired to do. Part of the problem is that it's a small town and there is not enough qualified people living in it.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
lack of respect from management, no appreciation for their employees, a bunch of snobs
Its a beautiful place to work
Nursing Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kalispell, MTMarch 23, 2016
A typical day is putting out fires and helping those who need it. I have learned how to work with a wide variety of people and will miss most of them greatly.
Laundry/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJanuary 11, 2016
You are always on your feet you get two 15 min breaks and a 30 min lunch . you gain strength and are always busy. when i do my job i get it done and i go or i work over time and come in when someone calls in. very hard work that people dont know in til they do it themselfs.
Don't even think about it
ex eployee (Former Employee) –  KalispellMarch 26, 2015
This department has a very bad and unprofessional manager. Upper management is spinless and will not fix the problems. A very toxic work environment. Employees afraid to even talk to eachother. Cronyism a problem here. If you want to be treated like a subject and not a professional, with marginal benefits and low wages, then go for it.
Very productive. Very diverse with inpatient & outpatient coding.
Charge Analyst and Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTOctober 2, 2013
Charge search & coding on observation visits, outpatient OB clinic & Emergency Department. Coding for emergency transports by helicopter, fixed wing & ground. Assisted with audits of rejected claims from insurances. Assisted supervisor keeping the department library up to date.
Learned up-to-date coding guidelines.
Management available for questions.
Co-workers worked as a team.
Hardest part was making sure each area responsibily for was touched in a timely fashion.
Enjoyable part was working in the area of medicine I enjoyed.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
always on a time crunch with the amount of work load.
Awesome clinical experience!
Student LPN (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJuly 22, 2015
It was exciting to be able to experience the fast-paced environment at KRMC. I enjoyed my clinical rotation there on the med/surg floor.
Brendan House Social Worker
Social Work (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTMay 29, 2015
Head social worker dislikes people on Medicaid (hypocritically), overweight people and Native Americans. She feels threatened that other social workers want her job. She is very rude. So find a job someplace more respectful if you might have to deal with her.
Fun, enjoyable, place to work!
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbia Falls, MTApril 24, 2015
KRMC is a friendly environment to be in daily. I love being a part of the KRMC team! You learn what true teamwork means when you are apart of KRMC. The most enjoyable part of being a part of KRMC is seeing your friendly co-workers everyday.
We all work together staff and Providers all communicate.
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Kalispell, MTApril 14, 2014
I have been employed in phlebotomy for 15 years. I was the lead phlebotomist at the hospital lab for 10 years. For the last 5 years with a very busy family health clinic and walk in.

I work to educate the nurses and other staff about proper lab procedures and tests. I work well as a team member as well as on my own. I average approximately 20-30 draws per day, which is great because I enjoy interacting with my patients. I would say the hardest part of my job is leaving,

I'm quick, efficient, and gentle.
Pros
still enjoying what i do and want to continue to do what i love.
Cons
not having orders when needed
Patient oriented and treats employees with much respect.
RCS Cardiac sonogrpher (Current Employee) –  Kalispell, MTFebruary 27, 2012
KRMC is an ideal place to work! The hospital has state of the art facilities and top of the line physicians. They continually raising the bar in patient care. Everyone from walkins to employees are treated with the upmost dignanty and respect while providing excellent patient care. I would recommend KRMC to all friends and family.
Good work experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJanuary 8, 2015
Good work experience, learned meditch, image now, fast form while working at krmc. The people were great to work with.
Pros
good friends
Cons
no parking
Busy hospital,growing elderly population base
RN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJanuary 17, 2013
My position is either feast or famine. Difficult to balance lifestyle and finances.
Pros
clean work enviroment, moving to new facility in 2013
Cons
work hour instability
They are a loving company who realy cares about their employees.
I was a CNA. (Former Employee) –  Kalispell MT.November 17, 2011
The Hospital was very happy to have me. They loved the fact that my focus was on peoples care.
Pros
learning new medical things every day.
Cons
some times it seemed like cost was more important, then peoples walfare.
this was a moon-lighting position
Per Diem Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJune 12, 2013
Great learning experience. I had good supervision that helped me learn a lot in medical social work.
No Comment
HR Associate (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTFebruary 1, 2013
Not a good fit. Too many snobs. Learned what I did not like in a work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kalispell Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Kalispell Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location