Kalispell Regional Medical Center

Kalispell Regional Medical Center Employer Reviews

Very productive. Very diverse with inpatient & outpatient coding.
Charge Analyst and Coding Specialist (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTOctober 2, 2013
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: always on a time crunch with the amount of work load.
Charge search & coding on observation visits, outpatient OB clinic & Emergency Department. Coding for emergency transports by helicopter, fixed wing & ground. Assisted with audits of rejected claims from insurances. Assisted supervisor keeping the department library up to date.
Learned up-to-date coding guidelines.
Management available for questions.
Co-workers – more... worked as a team.
Hardest part was making sure each area responsibily for was touched in a timely fashion.
Enjoyable part was working in the area of medicine I enjoyed. – less
this was a moon-lighting position
Per Diem Social Worker (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTJune 12, 2013
Great learning experience. I had good supervision that helped me learn a lot in medical social work.
HR is corrupt so is upper management
maintenance (Former Employee), kalispellApril 20, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: lack of respect from management, no appreciation for their employees, a bunch of snobs
Inconsistent in following policies. Some people get simple write-ups for major infractions and others get fired because they don't get along with management or commit a simple infraction. Too much politics at work. Pay is decent for the area and benefits are good. But too much bull to put up with it's just not worth it. Unless you put your head down – more... do your job and are extremely careful about who you talk to or talk to no one then you might do well. Not a fun place to work. Hospital is not clean and many lack the basic skills to perform the job they were hired to do. Part of the problem is that it's a small town and there is not enough qualified people living in it. – less
No Comment
HR Associate (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTFebruary 1, 2013
Not a good fit. Too many snobs. Learned what I did not like in a work environment.
Busy hospital,growing elderly population base
RN Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Kalispell, MTJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: clean work enviroment, moving to new facility in 2013
Cons: work hour instability
My position is either feast or famine. Difficult to balance lifestyle and finances.
Patient oriented and treats employees with much respect.
RCS Cardiac sonogrpher (Current Employee), Kalispell, MTFebruary 27, 2012
KRMC is an ideal place to work! The hospital has state of the art facilities and top of the line physicians. They continually raising the bar in patient care. Everyone from walkins to employees are treated with the upmost dignanty and respect while providing excellent patient care. I would recommend KRMC to all friends and family.
They are a loving company who realy cares about their employees.
I was a CNA. (Former Employee), Kalispell MT.November 17, 2011
Pros: learning new medical things every day.
Cons: some times it seemed like cost was more important, then peoples walfare.
The Hospital was very happy to have me. They loved the fact that my focus was on peoples care.

April 21, 2013

you must be in management