Kamet provides precision component machining and sub-assembly services for the Aerospace, Energy, Medical and Semiconductor industries for both Start-up and Fortune 500 companies.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Using MasterCam software to write programs and operate different types of CNC metal / plastic working machine. Perform a basic setup and operate different types of metal working machine
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform mathematical calculation of shop problems.
- Use CAD and CAM softwares to generate CNC programs for CNC machines.
- Interpret engineering drawings/blueprints and program them into CAD / MasterCam.
- Build basic machine parts, tools, and/or plastic injection molds.
- Setup parts onto the CNC Mill and run it correctly per blueprint.
- Set up & operate multiple machines to perform a sequence of operations.
- Operations include: turn, drill, mill, and bore a variety of metal components.
- Operate and run the CNC Mill.
- Read & understand blueprints, tolerances, specifications on the blueprints.
- Acts as a Lead and may direct other machinists.
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 5+ years CNC Programming experience.
- Excellent GD&T skill.
- MasterCAM experience a must.
~HEALTH, DENTAL, and VISION BENEFITS (AFTER 90 DAYS)
~PAID HOLIDAYS and PTO BENEFITS(AFTER 90 DAYS)