SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Designs, develops, and implements quality control methods and control plans company wide. Applies knowledge of best known quality principles to aid the design process through concurrent and collaborative efforts. Provide direct solutions to prototype and production operations to solve process problems resulting in improved factory yield and quality.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for continuous improvement of all operational functions within company through series of quick turn projects from beginning to end.
- Be the point-of-contact to Quality issues from internal and external customers. Providing methodical and critical analytical approaches to identify root cause and elicit corrective and preventive actions.
- Write process documentation, QMS creation and maintenance.
- Conduct multiple projects simultaneously. Must have the ability to lead and/or participate in projects.
- Communicate effectively and work constructively with all levels of the organization to facilitate improvement of existing processes and establish new processes to realize product line strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical process control methods.
- Control Run Trend Analysis & Charting
- SCAR & CAR development and follow through.
- Conduct Supplier Surveys, Audits, and Source Inspections.
- Review Customer & Contract Requirements (QFD) and be capable of internal audits & training.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of fabrication processes, materials, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, LEAN/TPS principles, Six Sigma and quality control practices.
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- BS degree in Mechanical/Quality Engineering with 5+ years of work experience in manufacturing environment.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal, highly organized.
- Experience analyzing, developing and driving process control plans to completion with measured results preferred.
- Familiar with aerospace, medical and/or semiconductor standards and requirements ideal.
- Direct Hire, Full time Position
- Negotiable Salary, DOE
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits available after 90 days