KANE Transport, Inc is a Minnesota based petroleum carrier providing hazardous materials and liquid bulk service to the upper Midwest.We are currently recruiting for a Billing Associate to work within our Accounting Department. Other duties will include helping other positions within the accounting department and other clerical/administrative tasks as needed. The standard hours for this position will be Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, however the hours are flexible and may be turned into a 4 day work week.
Requirements will include the following:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Some college/technical school coursework preferred (Business or Accounting coursework is ideal)
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be detail orientated
- Must be self motivated and able to manage their own schedule
- Billing experience preferred
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers
We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, vacation, direct deposit, company paid life insurance, and 401k with a company match.
Pay: $14.00-$16.00/hour DOE plus benefits
Qualified candidates can submit their resume by:
or respond to this posting
Questions? Contact Liz at 651-437-2716 ext 5224
Kane Transport is an EEO/E-Verify employer