KANGAROO

KANGAROO Employer Reviews

Very fun place to work.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJuly 15, 2014
I loved working with this company, never a chance to get tired of it. You get the chance to meet so many wonderful people daily.
Productive and a fun place to work for sure.
Cashier (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJune 29, 2014
Pros: you could have a tab, food, customers.
Cons: no breaks but that was fine because there'd be slow moments, immature co-workers
I loved working at the kangaroo the only thing that I did not like was that there would be some drama but that was handled appropriately and the pay because it honestly wasn't that much. But if I had the choice to work there again it would have to have a higher pay rate. Other than that I would excel at convenient store working.
A lot of work for very little pay
Restaurant Operations (Current Employee), Union, SCJune 16, 2014
It is a good work environmnt with great colleagues but it is hard work.
Was a cashier, cleaned, stocked inventory, and premier customer service.
associate (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMay 23, 2014
Was a cashier, cleaned, stocked inventory, and premier customer service.
Difficult Place to Work.
Cashier (Former Employee), Mt. Pleasant SCMay 2, 2014
The manager were a pain. The secret shopper idea reflects the poor leadership in the company and their overall misunderstanding of how their own company actually worked.
IT WAS A PAY CHECK
CASHIER / CLERK (Former Employee), Grand BayMay 2, 2014
Pros: lots of hrs
LOVED THE CUSTOMERS, LOVED THE HRS, LOVED THE WORK, NEVER HAD A STEADY MANAGER, THEY COULDNT GET IT STREAIGHT WHO WAS IN CHARGE, LOTS OF GOSSIP NOT A JOB I LIKED AT ALL
Fast enviornment
Cashier (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCApril 24, 2014
Dealing with the public is very stress full. and it doesn't pay what you want so you have to keep a smile on your face even when you don't want to
not a good paying job
Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 11, 2014
Pros: it is a job
Cons: the pay and health benefits are not good for the hard work that you have to do
with this company you work hard but the pay is not good at all.
always something new to do
Retail Manager (Former Employee), Goldsboro, NCMarch 10, 2014
Really enjoying meeting different ones needds.Feeling needed.I love the way icould bring smiles to my customer when they come in feeling down.i liked tha i had everything organized to make my job easier and created a good team player at the job ..
Easy job
Cashier (Former Employee), Madisonville, KYMarch 6, 2014
Well, it is a gas station, not hard work, its actually fun most days. Easy, decent pay, and easy advacement
Outgoing Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: shortbreaks
Everything and one was warm hearted, and I loved my job. Their was moments me, and my co-workers shared laughs. When customers entered the store, they was always happy. I greeted them, and kept a smile on their face. I never had a bad experience, and enjoyed everything my job title required.
A good place to start
Sales assiociate (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach,SCJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: free refills, great co-workers, free food, great managment
Cons: barely any hours
Really Relaxing job, you came in, did what you had to(it was on a list) and take care of customers, literally a great job, the only problem was barely enough hours to work, But it was only Part time. You will Need a second job if your heart is set on this.
Great place to work for.
Cashier/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Campobello, SCJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: free fountain drinks. customers.
Cons: n/a
Every day was enjoyable. Learned computer base pay for customers, patience and understanding needs.Management listened to my ideas. Co-workers was a pleasure to work with. No hard part.Most enjoyable part was everyday.
workplace
Asst. Manager (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 18, 2014
its another job. security need to be better improved. offer more pay per hour.
Not as a long term career
Sales Associate/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Florence, SCJanuary 16, 2014
Long shifts, not always in a safe environment. Some management played favorites - enjoyed working with customers of all types. Learned a lot about retail.
It was fun and a learning experience
Cashier (Former Employee), Laurinburg, NCJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: the people that you met
Cons: did not get a break when u were alone in the store.
I really did not the way some of the manager did there job. The hardest part of the job on the first when the store would stay busy.I loved meeting people.
Nice job
Cashier (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: cut hrs
Ran the cash register and provided great customer service. Maintained a clean and well stocked store. Stocked the cooler and made sure the store was ready for the next day. Closed the store at the end of the night by counting down the register and dropping it into the safe.
Not a pruductive place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Florence, SCJanuary 8, 2014
Cons: everything
Not a good place to work. They start you out making minimum wage. The raises are not worth it and you only get them once a year. Management is under trained and not equip to run the store. The scheduling is done in a way that all ways leaves the store lacking. The only promote employees that are uneducated and willing to be lap dogs.
exciting experience
Cashier (Former Employee), Battleboro, NCDecember 21, 2013
I met a lot of people working for this company,everyday was a learning experience working at a gas station can be overwhelming.The hardest part of the job was dealing with the public face to face
poor training, lack of support for employees
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Maiden, NCDecember 14, 2013
Cons: no breaks, poor pay, lack of management support.
Balancing tills and safe, make daily deposits, wait on customers, stock shelves, check in vendors. Poor training from management. Co-workers were reliable getting to work on time and performing their required tasks. Hardest part of the job was dealing with obstinate customers. Enjoyable part of the job was dealing with nice customers.

1 2 3 4