Kansas City Kansas Community College

Kansas City Kansas Community College Employer Reviews

Fun relaxing environment
Student Worker (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSMay 29, 2014
Pros: easy going supervisor
Cons: when dealing with a rebellious student in the game room.
Loud with alot of students in the game room competing in ping pong and pool. I've learned that the game room and be crowded on certain days. They all stick to there position and nothing else then that. Not getting caught by the supervisor not catching a problem in the game room before he/she does. that's what i am hired for. When the game room is quite – more... nowhere is there, i get to catch up on homework assignments. – less
Great job helping others
Tutor (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: make your own hours, help students where your most comfortable
I was hesitant at first but really wanted to help others, and it was doing someone I was good at so I was able to help the students study and do better in there class!
Fun place to work while getting your education
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSApril 23, 2013
Continuous pace of work, with it being a school environment there is always something going on. The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was very flexible and relaxed, never really any stressful moments.
I enjoy my faculty peers and the students. The Leavenworth Campus is a treasure!
Adjunct Faculty (Current Employee), Social Science DepartrmentAugust 16, 2011
KCKCC is one of the best kept secrets in the metro area. It provides a quality education for urban students and steers students toward a successful experience in their last two years at a college of their choice.