Kantar Media Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Sr. Salesforce Admin/Developer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 7, 2017
Great company culture, best in business benefits, very competitive pay. Overall great company, but like all companies/positions....management can vary.
Stressful Environment with no current room for advancement
Product Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PASeptember 5, 2017
Kantar Media is at an unfortunate point where they are undergoing a reorganization that is at the expense of its employees. Hopefully, things will be better once that has ended.
Kantar Media
Specialist I, Brand Creator (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAAugust 17, 2017
Average small business arm of WPP employing a hundred plus people in each office.

Offices are international and the Kantar brand name has many imprints.
Work, Incentive, Fun
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAMay 30, 2017
Good balance between work and a fun place to work. They make the employees feel appreciated by recognizing them monthly. They have a good training program.
Pros
Benefits, Flexibility, Incentive
Cons
Job Security, Trust
Editor Review?
Editor (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAOctober 17, 2016
Kantar is closing our West Chester office location and relocating to chesapeake VA and they are just prolonging the agony of letting us go one by one until our department is disolved
Good place while it lasted.
Attributor (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 27, 2016
Was an amazing experience until corporate decided to send our jobs to India. Quality of work went downhill when transitioning all work to India. Overall, was a great place to work. But if you are looking for a secure job, this place is totally not your place.
Specialist 1, Balancer (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 8, 2016
I enjoyed my position, co-workers, and supervisors at Kantar. I loved when there was work to do because it would pass the time but they do have slow periods when there isn't much to do. The casual dress code and being able to listen to music with headphones was definitely a plus here.
Pros
Flex schedule, game room, company activities, casual dress code
Cons
Slow work days
Flexible Schedules, Growing Opportunities and Good Benefits
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAJuly 4, 2016
Enjoyed the versatility of my day and the opportunities it provided for advancement and learning new skills. The service and products we provided are unlike anything out there today.
Good and fun workplace with all kinds of activities for employees (i.e. softball games, raffles, themed picnics).
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 25, 2016
You're not micro-managed which is good because you were able to work without any problems and have good productive day.
good company to work for
Image Importer, Mobile Collection (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAApril 10, 2016
Kantar has a unique culture. New employees either love or hate the environment. The work itself is tedious, but there is a strong culture of cooperation, and attempts at breaking up the boring day. Flex time gives a good work life balance. The pay is low, but the job is not difficult. Management treats you like an adult.. you have the freedom to do what needs to be done, but if you don't follow through with the job, you are out the door instantly.
Pros
flex time
Cons
low pay
fun place to work
INTERNATIONAL BILINGUAL EDITOR, PRODUCTION II (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAApril 1, 2016
A typical day at work is to edit a lot of TV programming. I've learned how to manage my time. My co-workers are an amazing team. The hard part of the job is the amount of TV editing after a holiday or technical difficulties that delay us to get the TV programming to edit on time.
Pros
great atmosphere to work
Cons
not grow opportunities
Serious but fun place to work
Production II, Brand Creator (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAMarch 7, 2016
A typical day at work is a lot of internet research and lots of precise data entry.

At Kantar, I've learned how to manage my time and achieve my goals with this company.

The management is great at this company. They are personable and very supportive and encouraging.

My co-workers are an amazing group of hard working and persistent people. I think we work well as a team because we are all able to give and take constructive criticism.

The hardest part of the job is constantly having to check the guidelines to make sure you are doing every thing correctly. But the company guidelines could change every day so it's good to always check your work and to be accurate in what you do.

I think the best part of the job is knowing that the management at the Chesapeake, VA location is there to give you everything you need to get the job done and to help you meet your goals.
Pros
Excellent Management team in Chesapeake, Va
Cons
Job is being outsourced
Excellent company!
Image Importer (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAFebruary 13, 2016
The training is very thorough and management is easy to talk to! Your coworkers become like a second family. The work environment is fun and relaxed yet professional!
Data client services
Data client services (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILMarch 1, 2015
I was able to utilize my experience, also gain knowledge about sales, direct marketing and advertising. I enjoyed my employment experience with this company. I miss the clients and client relationships I forged.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
No room for growth
Company has been sold
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Northwood, OHDecember 11, 2014
Hours were nice, very flexible. Senior management was in way over their heads. Great local co-workers and immediate manager was great.
Working at Kantar
Advertising Coder (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VANovember 22, 2014
Coding magazine ads in the media database and organize files.
Learned the process of coding and scanning magazines
Management and co-workers work together in a positive way
Trying to keep up numbers and deal with stressful people
Getting work done with a small group of positive, helpful people
Pros
breaks, lunch, getting work accomplished, positive communication
Cons
dealing with stress from others while getting work done
Productive and Fun Workplace
Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 9, 2014
Learned how to use their products. Big office and coworkers are very nice. Nice environment.
Flexible schedule
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
low pay
Any Ordinary Day
Production II Attributor (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAOctober 18, 2014
A typical day at Kantar Media starts at 8 am. I sit at my desk clock in and the headphones go on. Working at kantar can make you despise television ads because we look at them 8 to 10 hours a day, but on the other hand sometimes you see commercials before they hit your state which is pretty neat. I work on a team of 8, my co-workers and I work great together. We all have an attitude that states "If you look good I look good." which simply means we conduct ourselves as one, we help each other to make our mandatory production goals and maintain a mandatory quality score. Our supervisor is awesome, he makes us all comfortable and he encourages us daily, when there is any kind of issue that needs his attention he gets right on it solving it in an effective and timely manner. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I am not just a number or another worker sitting at a desk, I have a purpose and knowing that the work I complete everyday does not go unnoticed.
Pros
Incentives
Kantar
Media Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAOctober 10, 2014
I would have liked to stay longer but no advancement opportunity.
Productive and fun environment
Advertisement (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 6, 2014
They typical work day is not what anyone is used to. It's a sit down position where you process ads daily. The hardest part of the job is sitting all day when I want to be active. I'm a more of a hands on person and not really wanting to spend my entire day on the computer.
Pros
Work raffles every pay day. lunches Christmas parties
Cons
Short breaks, not enough pay, Really no bonus pay for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kantar Media. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval