Kaplan Employee Reviews

Rewarding and inspiring!
Librarian / Student Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXJune 6, 2015
Working at Kaplan was a very rewarding experience for me. I felt as if I were a part of helping students reach their hopes and dreams of acquiring an education and maximizing their income potential. When I would see the "light" suddenly shine in a student's eye, it made my day so much better.
WORKING IN THE REGISTRARS OFFICE, VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS
Work Study Student (Former Employee), 1900 N EXPRESSWAYJune 5, 2015
Pros: GOOD OVERALL EXPERIENCE
Cons: PART TIME, ..
ASSISTED IN ORGANIZING FILES, USED VARIOUS MACHINES, PLACED ORDERED FILES IN FILING CABINETS, NEVER A HARD MOMENT IN THIS JOB VERY SIMPLE. IT WAS A RELAXED JOB OVERALL I ENJOYED THE TALKS WITH MOST OF THE WORKERS WHOM WORKED THERE AT THE TIME. MANAGEMENT WAS GOOD.
excellent company with many opportunities for growth
NCLEX Review Instructor - Nursing Faculty (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 2, 2015
Pros: flexible, excellent pay/benefits
Cons: not enough work available at this time
I love this work b/c it's very flexible and I'm able to work from home mostly. I love the student interaction and the constant learning environment.
Productive and great learning experience.
Medical Office Specialist (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 1, 2015
A typical day at school is always a great learning experience. I gain the knowledge and skills needed to perform the responsibilities well for my career.
Very Productive a Fun Place to be and very Helpful
Medical Front Office (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 1, 2015
Pros: Great health insurances, Great benifits
Cons: Short Breaks
Handle incoming calls
Confirm appointments/Schedule appointments
Bill insurances
Review and Change Patients charts
nice environment
Composition Instructor (Former Employee), Riverside, CaJune 1, 2015
This is a great place to work. There are not many full time positions but the environment is great. Everyone is friendly around the small campus.
fun enviornment
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 29, 2015
• Counseled prospective applicants on the admissions process and opportunities at the University. Providing one-on-one admissions counseling to diverse populations is an important responsibility of this position. Admissions counseling occurs primarily by in-person appointments, phone calls and emails. Review and score application essays and other materials submitted by applicants for the purposes of making admission decisions.
Sales driven
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMay 28, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: sales leads decreased at times
Quality leads provided to assist with quotas. Flexible hours assisted with appointments outside of work.

Some days it was difficult with achieving manager assistance, but learned to close the file
KLGB&S
Executive Assistant to senior, founding partner (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAMay 24, 2015
Pros: Best work environment and A+ employer
Cons: Firm Dissolved
Proud to have worked for number one entertainment lawyer in the world. Stellar reputation; a legend.

Integrity and generosity; brilliant attorney
Productive, team player, harder worker employee
Admission Advisor (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 21, 2015
Communicate with prospective students, parents and community through
appointment, telephone, email and other materials.
• Assist with the development of enrollment marketing publications and
communications including letters, brochures, website postings, electronic mail and
other mediums.
• Presents information about the benefits of an education from the department, college
or area being represented at onsite locations and to on-campus visitors.
• Foster and develop relationships with schools or other areas being recruited from.
Not a bad company to work for.
Academic Assistant (Former Employee), Lewiston, MEMay 20, 2015
I work for Kaplan for 8 years. I left by my choice. I miss my job and the people I worked with. Management was very understanding why I had to leave. I would work for Kaplan again.
Great campus in Brownsville, Texas
Financial Aid Officer (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXMay 17, 2015
My typical day at work consisted of interviewing current and future students in the financial aid department. I attended daily meetings with the director and financial aid advisors at the campus. I loved working with the staff and faculty at Kaplan and this made it easy and a very pleasant place to work.

The hardest part of the job was when I had to relocate to Florida. It
was a difficult decision to make when I knew that I was leaving a
great job with wonderful coworkers.
Interesting place to work
Support Analyst (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 13, 2015
Pros: Educational enviroment
Cons: Close in scheduling
Kaplan has a very diverse work environment.
Training is often provided in various departments but the schedules can be come time consuming if you have a family.
on-line university with great faculty
Manager Academic Advising (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 12, 2015
Not being able to physically be with the students and having to communicate with them online or on the phone made this experience unusual and exciting. The caliber of the students online was surprisingly of dedication and commitment.
Fun place to work
Kit Room Assembler (Former Employee), Lewisville, NCMay 6, 2015
I have learned a lot about who orders from the company and how precise everything going to customers have to be and the amount of care taken to ensure accuracy.
Workload was heavy
Manager of Admissions (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 27, 2015
Job was not what expected and goals were not realistic. The nature of the job ended up being telesales which was not how the job was initially described to me.
Productive with advancement opportunity
Director of Admissions (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 26, 2015
Pros: Award ceremony recognizing top performers
Cons: Lack of leadership ongoing training
The prospect inreraction was a great way to provide direction with the process they have developed. Pay structure was ideal for the right canidates wiht perks of the industry when performance is doing well.
Great Team Work
Admissions Representative (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXApril 22, 2015
The whole campus and all departments work together as a team. Helping new students get a start on life is very rewarding.
Kaplan University Admission Advisor
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 20, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Bad leads and fear that your job can be terminate every quarter if quota is not met
The day starts with calling students that may be interested in enrolling in school but you have uncover their needs and sell them the benefits to enroll them. Monthly quotas have to be met if not at the end of the quarter your job gets terminated. Is an easy job with great pay but the leads that are given don't make the job easy.
N/A
Admissions Representative (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NevadaApril 18, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing students better there lives. Start with nothing and to see them accomplish something they never thought they could is rewarding. The hardest part of my job is working for a company who is split between making profit and providing student success. More often then not, education and profit do not go hand in hand.
Headquarters
6301 Kaplan University Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309