The Manager of Education Services will lead Kapow Software’s global learning and education strategy. They will be responsible for the solutions, curriculums, and delivery of both instructor-led and computer-based training solutions for employees, customers, and partners, including the launch of the new Kapow University.
This role would be located in NYC.
- Design overall education strategy for employees, customers and partners to align annual and quarterly education plans to those of the company and Professional Services organization.
- Create, manage, and deliver instructor-led training (ILT) and computer-based training (CBT) courses.
- Define certification paths and work to have the certifications accepted outside Kapow University.
- Monitor and report on quarterly and annual trends related to curriculum, content, and services sales and delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Provide monthly reporting on revenue, sales, and project statuses; Oversee the scheduling, delivery, and billing of all training.
- Oversee all instructor and delivery/infrastructure resources; Maximize instructor and consultant utilization.
- Lead Kapow University instructor, content development, and business development teams.
- Review of our current client base and services usage, delivery methods and assets and create a plan for how to optimize and grow the education solutions and content.
- Manage ongoing growth of program including new content, maintenance of existing content, feedback from users, and other post-learning evaluation.
- A relevant academic degree: BA or MS in business administration or education.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a corporate learning and development environment, and/or education operations within the enterprise software industry.
- Experience in developing course curriculums for instructor-led and computer-based training courses
- Experience in managing a team of content developers, trainers, and extended contractor resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Open to occasional (20% or less) travel – mainly US domestic but occasionally international.
We offer competitive salaries & incentive compensation plans, great benefits, a flexible work environment, a state of the art product, and a high energy environment. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk to you.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a cover letter long with salary history.
About Kapow Software:
Kapow Software is a leading innovator in the integration market with its intuitive, powerful application integration platform that harnesses the power of cloud, mobile, social and big data without the need for consultants, coding or APIs. Its Integration-as-a-Self-Service™ platform is the first of its kind to empower employees and IT leaders to collaborate in new ways to help modernize the workplace, increase agility and improve business results. Kapow Software is trusted by more than 600 large global enterprises, including Audi, Intel, Fiserv, Deutsche Telekom and more than a dozen federal agencies for process automation, application integration, big data collection, mobile enablement, content migration, web data intelligence, social media monitoring and other mission-critical solutions. For more information, please visit: www.kapowsoftware.com.
Indeed - 9 months ago