The Customer Service Representative has responsibility for supporting an assigned customer base, assist the sales staff, and maintain accounts while developing strong customer relationships to support and promote current and future business. The Customer Service Representative will carry out various assigned projects, completing them timely.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise between customer and facility; assist customers, production, design, shipping and account managers on a daily basis by various means
- Process orders using various technological applications
- Provide formal quotes to sales and customer
- Maintain proper checks and balances for optimum cost benefits relative to margin and customer pricing
- Track orders and manage warehouse products
- Initiate outside manufacturing orders communicating necessary details
- Follow established processes and procedures to ensure work accuracy
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two-year degree from a creditable educational institution
- Will consider a combination or education and experience
Previous Work Experience
- Two plus years of customer relation experience
- Occasional travel is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to communicate with clients through e-mail by composing clear and concise messages. Ability to write reports and various business correspondence.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.