Karelia Health is a health improvement company focused on saving employee lives by preventing and reversing the progression of chronic disease.
Karelia Health seeks a professional, creative and detail oriented individual to work on the Karelia Health Information Technology team as a web developer. As a member of the team, the candidate will be working with team members to develop, manage, and maintain web applications and systems that support the internal and external web sites for Karelia Health. The candidate will work under the direction of the Director of Information Technology and will be working closely with other members of the Marketing team.
- Extensive knowledge of PHP and developing data driven applications
- Solid understanding of MySQL/SQL and using relational databases
- Strong multitasking, time management, team work and analytical problem-solving skills are required
- Able to work independently, use extensive independent judgment, and think outside of the box
- Produce clean, well-documented, maintainable code
- Leading development efforts
- Working on multiple projects and managing time wisely
- Working alongside IT and Marketing team
- Support, troubleshoot and fix problems that arise in existing systems
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in web development role required
- At least 2 years of experience programming web applications using PHP
- Experience working with Linux and Windows environments
Knowledge and functional understanding of web content management systems a plus.
Full Benefits package includes: 401K with company match, health and dental coverage, holidays and paid vacations.
Please forward salary requirements and samples of previous work.